I can picture the scene. Hal Jordan trips over his shoelace, and loses his balance, stepping forward, leaning further with each step. Simultaneously, Nite-Owl is getting tickled by Silk Spectre, tries to dodge in panic and doesn’t see a Green Lantern’s noggin heading towards him and suddenly… bonk!
I expect something like this in Doomsday Clock #2 in December from Geoff Johns and Gary Frank. Because the solicit for that issue promises that “DC and Watchmen characters collide at last and I am choosing to interpret that literally.
DOOMSDAY CLOCK #2
(W) Geoff Johns (A/CA) Gary Frank
DC and Watchmen characters collide at last! The story that began in DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1 comes to a thrilling and unexpected crescendo in the pages of this titanic twelve-issue series by the all-star team that brought you BATMAN: EARTH ONE and SHAZAM!
In this second chapter: The Dark Knight discovers another relic from the Watchmen world. Lex Luthor pays a devil’s bargain. And killer clowns trek through Gotham seeking a madman.
In Shops: Dec 27, 2017
That relic is probably the journal, right? Lex Luthor and Adrian Veidt might have much to share. And is that one of the three Jokers?
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' Gets The Tiki Mug Treatment From Geeki Tikis And ThinkGeek
- The Nintendo Switch Version Of 'DOOM' Is Actually A Custom Build
- Comic Store In Your Future – Be Thankful For My Little Pony - November 23, 2017
- Would You Like Your Monsters Unleashed #8 Mixed With A Little Luke Cage #167? - November 23, 2017
- Vault Comics Launches Return Of The Graveyard Gang By Eliot Rahal And Felipe Cunha In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Zenescope Launches Philadelphia Superhero Series, The Musketeers, In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Another 200 Graphic Novels And TPBs Liquidated By DC Comics To Retailers – G To W - November 23, 2017