Supernatural has recast the archangel Michael for the upcoming 13th season of the CW series. Christian Keyes (Let’s Stay Together) takes over the role that was last seen in Season 5 originally played by Jake Abel, who was playing Adam Milligan, the vessel for the angel.
According to EW.com, in the new season we learn that Michael is not only alive in the apocalypse, but he’s kind of a Genghis Khan-like conqueror.
Producers had said that some familiar characters would be returning with new faces — and that the biggest threat to Sam and Dean in Season 13 is an “old friend” who hails from the alternate world. Good chance that this could be the big bad of the season.
Besides Lets Stay Together, Keyes has appeared on Beauty and the Beast, Mistresses, and Saints & Sinners. He’s also done some film work appearing in Diary of a Mad Black Woman, The Preacher’s Son, and We Are Family.
Supernatural Season 13 premieres Thursday, October 12th on The CW.
- Quentin Lance: A Reason Arrow Fans Should Be Thankful - November 23, 2017
- Winn Schott: A Reason Supergirl Fans Should Be Thankful - November 23, 2017
- Butch Gilzean: A Reason Gotham Fans Should Be Thankful - November 23, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: Landry Q. Walker Talks Clash Of Kings #6 - November 23, 2017
- Arrow Season 6: Inside Tonight’s Thanksgiving-Themed Episode - November 23, 2017