Hasbro and Machinima are releasing the first images from the second chapter of the upcoming digital series, Transformers: Titans Return. Continuing the story of Transformers: Combiner Wars, Titans Return debuts this November worldwide on go90 — except in China, where it airs on Sohu.com. The series features 10 episodes at approximately 11 minutes per episode.
Titans Return stars Peter Cullen, who originated the voice of Optimus Prime in the 1980s animated Transformers series and will be reprising that role in his Prime Wars Trilogy debut. Cullen will be joined by a host of fan favorites including Judd Nelson, who is reprising his roles of Rodimus Prime and Hot Rod from the 1986 animated Transformers movie, Michael Dorn as Fortress Maximus, Wil Wheaton as Perceptor, Nolan North as Metroplex and Jason David Frank as Emissary. They are joined by returning talent from Combiner Wars, including Abby Trott (Windblade), Jason Marnocha (Megatron), Frank Todaro (Starscream), Lana McKissack (Mistress of Flame), and DashieGames (Menasor).
Picking up right where the destruction of the Combiner Wars left off, Titans Return features enormous Transformers called Titans as they are awakened and bring massive problems. Trypticon, a gigantic lizard-like Transformer, rises to wreak havoc on Cybertron, while Windblade and a rag-tag team of Transformers must resurrect an ancient ally. Not all Transformers will survive.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 New York Giants - February 25, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Stephen Amell Rocking it Old School - February 25, 2018
- Meet Jim Lee, this Afternoon, in Front of Vons… Selling Girl Scout Cookies - February 25, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Has Jefferson Learned About Anissa’s Powers? - February 25, 2018
- Darkseid vs Doomsday in Newest DC Versus - February 25, 2018