Hasbro and Machinima are releasing the first images from the second chapter of the upcoming digital series, Transformers: Titans Return. Continuing the story of Transformers: Combiner Wars, Titans Return debuts this November worldwide on go90 — except in China, where it airs on Sohu.com. The series features 10 episodes at approximately 11 minutes per episode.
Titans Return stars Peter Cullen, who originated the voice of Optimus Prime in the 1980s animated Transformers series and will be reprising that role in his Prime Wars Trilogy debut. Cullen will be joined by a host of fan favorites including Judd Nelson, who is reprising his roles of Rodimus Prime and Hot Rod from the 1986 animated Transformers movie, Michael Dorn as Fortress Maximus, Wil Wheaton as Perceptor, Nolan North as Metroplex and Jason David Frank as Emissary. They are joined by returning talent from Combiner Wars, including Abby Trott (Windblade), Jason Marnocha (Megatron), Frank Todaro (Starscream), Lana McKissack (Mistress of Flame), and DashieGames (Menasor).
Picking up right where the destruction of the Combiner Wars left off, Titans Return features enormous Transformers called Titans as they are awakened and bring massive problems. Trypticon, a gigantic lizard-like Transformer, rises to wreak havoc on Cybertron, while Windblade and a rag-tag team of Transformers must resurrect an ancient ally. Not all Transformers will survive.
- New World Of Warcraft Audio Drama, ‘A Thousand Years Of War’ - September 24, 2017
- Riverdale’s Luke Perry, Marisol Nichols And Ashleigh Murray Share Their Favorite Scenes - September 24, 2017
- Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers Weighs In On National Anthem Protests - September 24, 2017
- Tom Cruise And Doug Liman Talk American Made - September 24, 2017
- Con Man Stars Alan Tudyk And Nathan Fillion Test Their Bromance - September 24, 2017