Normally you see these cast interview things at big events and you might get a tidbit or two, but overall they’re fluff. But DC All-Access got some pretty interesting information about Lucifer Season 3 while interviewing the cast and crew at the San Diego Comic-Con earlier this summer.
Tom Ellis talks about the four episodes that were shot at the end of last season that are now being carried over into Lucifer Season 3. He refers to them as anthology episodes that focus on specific characters, exploring those characters more. They will work towards the overall narrative, but they were basically standalone episodes. Aimee Garcia talks about her character, who is very religious, meeting an angel. It’s a bit surprising that she hadn’t met Amenadiel previously, but the writers saved it.
We also learn that Lucifer is not happy to have his wings restored. He’s spent most of his life being told he was the bad/evil one, only to suddenly be told he’s good and he deserves his wings again. That is obviously not going to play well. The series will pick up from the point where season two left off and Lucifer wants to know why he got his wings back and who did it. His father never does things himself, so Lucifer wants to find his emissary and exact some revenge as a message to dear old Dad.
Lucifer returns October 2nd to Fox.
- Shannara Chronicles Season 2: Where Might The Journey Take Us? - October 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Inhumans Season 1: Will The Ends Justify The Season? - October 22, 2017
- Gotham Season 4: What Are The Signals For The Season? - October 22, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: Where Is This Season Flying Off To? - October 22, 2017
- Legends Of Tomorrow Season 3: Where Is This Season Jumping Off To? - October 22, 2017