Normally you see these cast interview things at big events and you might get a tidbit or two, but overall they’re fluff. But DC All-Access got some pretty interesting information about Lucifer Season 3 while interviewing the cast and crew at the San Diego Comic-Con earlier this summer.
Tom Ellis talks about the four episodes that were shot at the end of last season that are now being carried over into Lucifer Season 3. He refers to them as anthology episodes that focus on specific characters, exploring those characters more. They will work towards the overall narrative, but they were basically standalone episodes. Aimee Garcia talks about her character, who is very religious, meeting an angel. It’s a bit surprising that she hadn’t met Amenadiel previously, but the writers saved it.
We also learn that Lucifer is not happy to have his wings restored. He’s spent most of his life being told he was the bad/evil one, only to suddenly be told he’s good and he deserves his wings again. That is obviously not going to play well. The series will pick up from the point where season two left off and Lucifer wants to know why he got his wings back and who did it. His father never does things himself, so Lucifer wants to find his emissary and exact some revenge as a message to dear old Dad.
Lucifer returns October 2nd to Fox.
- Andrea Mutti’s Process Art for Swashbucklers: The Saga Continues #1 - April 21, 2018
- Batgirl vs. Supergirl in the Latest DC Versus Video - April 21, 2018
- Falcon vs. The Karate Kid in Karate Piñata on Jimmy Fallon - April 21, 2018
- CBS Quietly Cancels Mark Feuerstein’s Comedy Series ‘9JKL’ - April 21, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner and Kristina Deak-Linsner Talk Vampirella: Roses for the Dead - April 21, 2018