So now that Hurricane Irma has passed over Orlando, it’s time for Disney World to survey their land to see what damage has been caused. Resort guests have been documenting things as they see them, but as of right now we’re not sure what damage the parks sustained as they are closed today. Disney hasn’t released anything official yet.
For now, it looks like mostly trees and signs were knocked over, and it looks like no one was hurt. It will take Disney a while to clean everything up, but at the end of the day, it could be much worse.
Check out the ways Disney World entertained their guests during the storm here!
— WDW News Today (@WDWNT) September 11, 2017
— Chloe Smith (@ThatGirlChloeS) September 11, 2017
— shelby farley (@shelbyfarley_) September 11, 2017
— CafeFantasia 💫 (@CafeFantasia) September 11, 2017
— Lee Garbutt (@TheLastMetroid) September 11, 2017
— Osborne Lights (@osborne_lights) September 11, 2017
- Dog Lovers Rejoice, Some Disney Hotels To Welcome Dogs
- Nerd Food: Seriously Cute Porg Cookies, Complete with “Please Don’t Eat Me” Eyes - January 16, 2018
- Make Your Own Minnie Mouse-Inspired Jeans for National Polka Dot Day! - January 16, 2018
- Newborn Baby Hippo Makes its Debut at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! - January 16, 2018
- New Iron Man Armor Revealed for Disneyland Paris - January 16, 2018
- Nia Jax and Asuka Finally Go One-on-One - January 16, 2018