So now that Hurricane Irma has passed over Orlando, it’s time for Disney World to survey their land to see what damage has been caused. Resort guests have been documenting things as they see them, but as of right now we’re not sure what damage the parks sustained as they are closed today. Disney hasn’t released anything official yet.
For now, it looks like mostly trees and signs were knocked over, and it looks like no one was hurt. It will take Disney a while to clean everything up, but at the end of the day, it could be much worse.
Check out the ways Disney World entertained their guests during the storm here!
— WDW News Today (@WDWNT) September 11, 2017
— Chloe Smith (@ThatGirlChloeS) September 11, 2017
— shelby farley (@shelbyfarley_) September 11, 2017
— CafeFantasia 💫 (@CafeFantasia) September 11, 2017
— Lee Garbutt (@TheLastMetroid) September 11, 2017
— Osborne Lights (@osborne_lights) September 11, 2017
- Doctor Strange Stage Show Details Revealed For Marvel’s Day At Sea - September 20, 2017
- Star-Lord Will Be Joining Disney’s Marvel Day At Sea! - September 20, 2017
- Disney’s Oogie Boogie Popcorn Bucket Is The Hot New “It” Item - September 20, 2017
- New Halloween Treats At Disney World’s Magic Kingdom Are Spooktacular! - September 20, 2017
- Should Riverdale Add More Archie Characters? The Cast Discuss Their Top Picks - September 19, 2017