Following the success of Los Angeles’ DragCon, tripling its total attendance since debuting in 2015, RuPaul announced Dragcon NYC, happening this weekend.
Spearheaded by RuPaul and World of Wonder Productions, RuPaul’s DragCon provides a platform for fans – of all ages and backgrounds – to meet and interact with world-renowned celebrities and icons in a creative, friendly and accessible environment. The convention welcomed top talent for performances, meet and greets, panels, and more, including: Michelle Visage, Big Freedia, YouTube stars including Manny Mua, Patrick Starrr, Jeffree Star, and Drag Race royalty including , Bob The Drag Queen, Jinxx Monsoon, Kim Chi, Detox, Katya, Raven, Shangela, Trixie Mattel, Ginger Minj, Gia gunn, Sasha Velour, Acid Betty, the Boulet Brothers and many more – and of course, RuPaul.
Danielle Mick took a few more photos for Bleeding Cool… to join with yesterday’s batch!
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017
- Was That A Doomsday Clock Reference In The Justice League Movie? - November 17, 2017
- After 42 Years, Seattle’s Zanadu Comics To Close In 2018 - November 17, 2017
- The Full Comic Creator Credits From The Justice League Movie - November 17, 2017
- SCOOP: C.B. Cebulski Is The New Editor-In-Chief Of Marvel Comics - November 17, 2017