Following the success of Los Angeles’ DragCon, tripling its total attendance since debuting in 2015, RuPaul announced Dragcon NYC, happening this weekend.
Spearheaded by RuPaul and World of Wonder Productions, RuPaul’s DragCon provides a platform for fans – of all ages and backgrounds – to meet and interact with world-renowned celebrities and icons in a creative, friendly and accessible environment. The convention welcomed top talent for performances, meet and greets, panels, and more, including: Michelle Visage, Big Freedia, YouTube stars including Manny Mua, Patrick Starrr, Jeffree Star, and Drag Race royalty including , Bob The Drag Queen, Jinxx Monsoon, Kim Chi, Detox, Katya, Raven, Shangela, Trixie Mattel, Ginger Minj, Gia gunn, Sasha Velour, Acid Betty, the Boulet Brothers and many more – and of course, RuPaul.
Danielle Mick took a few more photos for Bleeding Cool… to join with yesterday’s batch!
- Supergirl Season 4 to Debut TV’s First Transgender Superhero, Dreamer - July 21, 2018
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- The New Fantastic Four Big Bad Is… The Griever - July 21, 2018
- ComicsPRO Retailers React to Batman #50 Returnability - July 21, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane and Brannon Braga Making Books of Blood, a Clive Barker Horror Anthology TV Series for Hulu - July 21, 2018