It looks like Ryan Reynolds has again decided to try and help his fellow man. The Deadpool star took to twitter today to post a picture asking for fans to donate to help victims of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma in a very Deadpool way.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) September 9, 2017
We got word not long ago that Deadpool 2 had wrapped production and people are wondering why it looks like Reynolds is still on set. While it’s true that the information that was given to the original source (Deadline) could be wrong there’s also another explanation. Reynolds has been vocal about taking the suit and using it for other projects. In the past those projects have included viral marketing, but Reynolds seems like the kind of person who realizes that a super suit can help encourage people to donate.
If Deadpool 2 hasn’t wrapped yet then it should be getting there sometime soon. It’s also one of three X-Men movies that are coming out next year along with New Muntants and X-Men: Dark Phoenix.
Deadpool 2, directed by David Leitch, stars Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin, T.J. Miller, Josh Brolin, Brianna Hildebrand, and Zazie Beetz. It will be released on June 1st, 2018.
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War – Shuri is More “Tech-Savvy” Than Iron Man - April 18, 2018