It looks like Ryan Reynolds has again decided to try and help his fellow man. The Deadpool star took to twitter today to post a picture asking for fans to donate to help victims of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma in a very Deadpool way.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) September 9, 2017
We got word not long ago that Deadpool 2 had wrapped production and people are wondering why it looks like Reynolds is still on set. While it’s true that the information that was given to the original source (Deadline) could be wrong there’s also another explanation. Reynolds has been vocal about taking the suit and using it for other projects. In the past those projects have included viral marketing, but Reynolds seems like the kind of person who realizes that a super suit can help encourage people to donate.
If Deadpool 2 hasn’t wrapped yet then it should be getting there sometime soon. It’s also one of three X-Men movies that are coming out next year along with New Muntants and X-Men: Dark Phoenix.
Deadpool 2, directed by David Leitch, stars Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin, T.J. Miller, Josh Brolin, Brianna Hildebrand, and Zazie Beetz. It will be released on June 1st, 2018.
- Thanks To The Hellboy Whitewashing Controversy, Ed Skrein And Daniel Dae Kim Are Bros Now - September 20, 2017
- ‘Avatar 2’ To Start Filming On September 25th - September 20, 2017
- New(ish) IMAX Poster For ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ - September 20, 2017
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Review: Still Funny, But Makes Some Serious Missteps - September 20, 2017
- New Trailer For Marvel’s The Punisher Is Bloody And Brutal - September 20, 2017