Tonight we get the return of Fear the Walking Dead with episode 309 called Minotaur. The third season picks back up after a hiatus with Nick Clark (Frank Dillane) and Troy Otto (Daniel Sharman) trying to work together to secure the ranch against a new herd of Infected. The clip shows that there is a lot of tension between the two as Troy calls Nick a poet. Nick rebuffs the title, saying he’s not one. But Troy talks about all of Nick’s angst and suffering, saying he has the soul of a poet. He also explains that it’s not an insult; poets can kill just like anyone else. Troy may downplay it, but he is definitely trying to start something with Nick with his choice of words.
The series returns as there is an uneasy powder keg between Broke Jaw Ranch and the Nation as the two try to merge together, but there is also a building tension between Nick and Madison (Kim Dickens) on who is going to lead, a tension that only Alicia (Alycia Debnam-Carey) might be able to diffuse. The first of eight episodes to finish out the third season.
Fear the Walking Dead airs tonight at 9 p.m. on AMC.
- Sholly Fisch Wonders If Anyone Will Read His Mighty Mouse #4 Commentary - September 20, 2017
- ‘Anna And The Apocalypse’ – A Holiday High School Musical Zombie Film - September 20, 2017
- Wonder Woman Gets An Honest Trailer… That’s Actually Kind Of Nice - September 20, 2017
- Gotham Season 4: License Of Misconduct And Mission Creep - September 20, 2017
- Paul Dini On Harley Quinn Turning 25 And The Betty And Veronica Crossover - September 19, 2017