Tonight we get the return of Fear the Walking Dead with episode 309 called Minotaur. The third season picks back up after a hiatus with Nick Clark (Frank Dillane) and Troy Otto (Daniel Sharman) trying to work together to secure the ranch against a new herd of Infected. The clip shows that there is a lot of tension between the two as Troy calls Nick a poet. Nick rebuffs the title, saying he’s not one. But Troy talks about all of Nick’s angst and suffering, saying he has the soul of a poet. He also explains that it’s not an insult; poets can kill just like anyone else. Troy may downplay it, but he is definitely trying to start something with Nick with his choice of words.
The series returns as there is an uneasy powder keg between Broke Jaw Ranch and the Nation as the two try to merge together, but there is also a building tension between Nick and Madison (Kim Dickens) on who is going to lead, a tension that only Alicia (Alycia Debnam-Carey) might be able to diffuse. The first of eight episodes to finish out the third season.
Fear the Walking Dead airs tonight at 9 p.m. on AMC.
- Things To Do In New Jersey This Weekend If You Like Comics - November 17, 2017
- Marvel’s Top 10 Bad Parents: The List No One Wants To Be On - November 17, 2017
- Marvel’s The Punisher Season 1, Episode 1-3 Recap: When Castle Met Micro - November 17, 2017
- Anthony Del Col On The Inspiration For Nancy Drew & The Hardy Boys: The Big Lie - November 17, 2017
- Exclusive First Look At The Women Of Dynamite Comics Shipping February 2018 - November 17, 2017