Amanda Gurall writes:
Ginger Minj (RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7 and All Stars Season 2) ended her panel at Drag Con today by actually getting married to her boyfriend Christopher Russell, officiated by Michelle Visage (RuPaul’s Drag Race).
Ginger was doing a makeover on Lactatia, an 8-year-old drag queen from Montreal, when she ended by asking her to be the flower girl at her wedding right then. They pulled out two bouquets and Chris came to the stage, followed by Michelle Visage to officiate. Michelle gave a heartfelt speech and they exchanged vows in front of 800 stunned fans. Ginger (Joshua Eads-Brown) explained that Michelle was the person who told him to marry Chris, and it was extra meaningful to them both to have her officiate. Everyone was emotional and it was a beautiful moment in a hectic day.
I wish the Glamour Toad and her prince all the happiness in the world.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018
- What Makes A Hero? - May 20, 2018