Amanda Gurall writes:
Ginger Minj (RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7 and All Stars Season 2) ended her panel at Drag Con today by actually getting married to her boyfriend Christopher Russell, officiated by Michelle Visage (RuPaul’s Drag Race).
Ginger was doing a makeover on Lactatia, an 8-year-old drag queen from Montreal, when she ended by asking her to be the flower girl at her wedding right then. They pulled out two bouquets and Chris came to the stage, followed by Michelle Visage to officiate. Michelle gave a heartfelt speech and they exchanged vows in front of 800 stunned fans. Ginger (Joshua Eads-Brown) explained that Michelle was the person who told him to marry Chris, and it was extra meaningful to them both to have her officiate. Everyone was emotional and it was a beautiful moment in a hectic day.
I wish the Glamour Toad and her prince all the happiness in the world.
- The Swag Of Thought Bubble 2017 From An AirBnB That Has Not Burnt Down – Yet - September 24, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – September 24th, 2017 – “Metal Is Absolutely Crushing Everything Else” - September 24, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – September 25th, 2017 – Squirrelled Away - September 24, 2017
- What Is Your Comic Shop History? - September 24, 2017
- Not Another Zombie Comic - September 24, 2017