Amanda Gurall writes:
Ginger Minj (RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7 and All Stars Season 2) ended her panel at Drag Con today by actually getting married to her boyfriend Christopher Russell, officiated by Michelle Visage (RuPaul’s Drag Race).
Ginger was doing a makeover on Lactatia, an 8-year-old drag queen from Montreal, when she ended by asking her to be the flower girl at her wedding right then. They pulled out two bouquets and Chris came to the stage, followed by Michelle Visage to officiate. Michelle gave a heartfelt speech and they exchanged vows in front of 800 stunned fans. Ginger (Joshua Eads-Brown) explained that Michelle was the person who told him to marry Chris, and it was extra meaningful to them both to have her officiate. Everyone was emotional and it was a beautiful moment in a hectic day.
I wish the Glamour Toad and her prince all the happiness in the world.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018