Amanda Gurall writes:
Ginger Minj (RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 7 and All Stars Season 2) ended her panel at Drag Con today by actually getting married to her boyfriend Christopher Russell, officiated by Michelle Visage (RuPaul’s Drag Race).
Ginger was doing a makeover on Lactatia, an 8-year-old drag queen from Montreal, when she ended by asking her to be the flower girl at her wedding right then. They pulled out two bouquets and Chris came to the stage, followed by Michelle Visage to officiate. Michelle gave a heartfelt speech and they exchanged vows in front of 800 stunned fans. Ginger (Joshua Eads-Brown) explained that Michelle was the person who told him to marry Chris, and it was extra meaningful to them both to have her officiate. Everyone was emotional and it was a beautiful moment in a hectic day.
I wish the Glamour Toad and her prince all the happiness in the world.
- DC Launches Justice League Of China Comic Book In 2018 - November 20, 2017
- DC Comics Previews Catalogue For February 2018 Solicits - November 20, 2017
- Vikings Vs Aliens In Josh Vann And Simone D’Armini’s The Spider King From IDW In February 2018 - November 20, 2017
- Before The Curtain Rises On Dean Haspiel’s Harakiri Kane For The Last Time… - November 20, 2017
- Arizonan Retailer Exclusives And A Trailer For The Release Of Paradiso #1 - November 20, 2017