The Walking Dead has been quite the juggernaut for AMC and a life changing experience for the members of the cast. It’s made household names out of Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus. It made people who never read comics nor like zombies suddenly be addicted to a zombie series based on a comic book. And just imagine how many people took up the crossbow or tried to wrap barbed-wire around a baseball bat. We’re about sixth months away from the show returning for it’s 8th season, and the premiere will be the 100th episode which is a big deal for a series. Financially it means they can sell the series into syndication. But it’s also a sign of longevity and a strong fan base as many shows don’t get past the first couple of seasons.
The video below features a large number of the cast talking about how the series has changed their lives. Even an actor like Jeffrey Dean Morgan who was part of Supernatural, a show going into it’s 13th season, feels that there is something very special going on with The Walking Dead.
The Walking dead returns with it’s 100th episode on October 22nd with the season 8 premiere.
- Chris Wood Wears a More Comic Book Accurate Mon-El Costume - January 16, 2018
- Fox Rushes to Renew Brand New Series 9-1-1 - January 16, 2018
- Reading the Fates with the Vampirella Tarot Card Deck - January 16, 2018
- Supergirl Returns with Legion of Super-Heroes at Her Side - January 16, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Todd Helbing on Whether Joe West Will Cross the Line to Save Barry - January 16, 2018