The Walking Dead has been quite the juggernaut for AMC and a life changing experience for the members of the cast. It’s made household names out of Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus. It made people who never read comics nor like zombies suddenly be addicted to a zombie series based on a comic book. And just imagine how many people took up the crossbow or tried to wrap barbed-wire around a baseball bat. We’re about sixth months away from the show returning for it’s 8th season, and the premiere will be the 100th episode which is a big deal for a series. Financially it means they can sell the series into syndication. But it’s also a sign of longevity and a strong fan base as many shows don’t get past the first couple of seasons.
The video below features a large number of the cast talking about how the series has changed their lives. Even an actor like Jeffrey Dean Morgan who was part of Supernatural, a show going into it’s 13th season, feels that there is something very special going on with The Walking Dead.
The Walking dead returns with it’s 100th episode on October 22nd with the season 8 premiere.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018