Marvel Legacy is upon us. And a few changes are afoot. Venom got an issue renumbering ahead of the other Marvel Legacy titles but that still doesn’t mean he can’t get a status change like the other titles. And it goes right back to the beginning of Eddie Brock’s story.
Eddie Brock was originally a journalist who write a story exposing the identity of a serial killer only for the real killer to be caught by Spider-Man, revealing that his story accused the wrong man. He was fired and disgraced from his job and, coming unto contact with the symbiote Venom, sought revenge against their mutual enemy.
Well, in Venom #155 he finds his natural calling again. As a journalist for the Fact News Channel, which has recently seen J Jonah Jameson play the Bill O’Reilly figure. But rather than taking his exposure of corruption in the system, they prefer ridiculous insane Weekly World News-style tabloid stories – that thankfully the Marvel universe is able to provide…
VENOM #155 LEG
(W) Mike Costa (A/CA) Mark Bagley
LETHAL PROTECTOR Part 1
Something sinister is lingering in the darkest depths of New York and no one is safe! But even the monsters have something to fear when the world’s deadliest hunter Kraven makes them their prey. Their only hope is Venom, a lethal protector who can make the hunter…the hunted. PLUS: Includes 3 bonus MARVEL PRIMER PAGES! Story by Robbie Thompson and art by Mark Bagley!
Rated T+In Shops: Oct 04, 2017
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo (Pics Update) - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018