Apparently today is National Beer Lovers Day, and while I won’t be celebrating until later tonight (after all, it’s only 6:30am where I am), I can not pass up a chance to celebrate beer. In honor of the day, here’s some of my favorite episodes of Barzinga that Rich Henn and myself have done!
Barzinga at Heroic Aleworks. The superhero themed brewery in Woodbridge, VA, should absolutely be on your list of places to visit.
Barzinga with Jim Shooter, Alex Saviuk, and Paul Soles. When Henn and I visited the Great Lakes Comic Con, we got to hang out with some pretty amazing people, at a pretty amazing con.
Barzinga’s first Bleeding Cool episode! Despite that Henn and I had done a handful of episodes before switching to Bleeding Cool, this was still big for us.
If you want to see our pre Bleeding Cool episodes, check out our Facebook page. A number of them should still be online! Cheers!
- Chatting with Mike Carbonaro About the Past and Future of Big Apple Comic Con - July 21, 2018
- We Played Shadow of the Tomb Raider at SDCC and Chatted with the Game’s Head Devs - July 21, 2018
- Line Webtoon Throws a Bash Worthy of San Diego Comic-Con [Photos] - July 21, 2018
- What Kevin Smith Really Wanted Comic Book Men to Be Called, and More from the IMDBoat Party at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- Wonder Woman is Valedictorian and Supergirl is a Rebel: DC Super Hero Girls at SDCC - July 20, 2018