The CW series The 100‘s fifth season big bad is Spanish actor William Miller. According to TVLine, Miller will play the villainous recurring role of Robert McCreary, described as:
“A mysterious prisoner aboard the long-distance mining mission sent from our time. A former enforcer from a powerful crime syndicate, his ruthless, violent methods make him a formidable antagonist to our heroes.“
Well, he sounds nice.
Miller, seen above in Las Aventuras del Capitán Alatriste, is mostly known for work overseas, he was part of Jason Rothenberg‘s failed pilot Searchers. Rothenberg, creator of the 100, said he and executive producer Dean White “fell in love with William [on Searchers] and are thrilled to be working with him again on The 100.”
Miller is just one of a few casting changes for the fifth season. Tasya Teles who plays Echo, has been bumped up to series regular and Lola Flanery (Shadowhunters) will replace Imogen Tear as Clarke’s daughter Madi, who first appeared in the fourth season finale. Ivana Milicevic (Banshee) and Jordan Bolger (Peaky Blinders) have also joined the cast as recurring characters.
The 100 Season 5 will return midseason on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018