During last night’s airing of Vixen, two interesting things popped up pertaining to DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. First, the dropped a new trailer that shows some new footage including Mick Rory (Dominic Purcell) meeting Julius Caesar and more of B’wana Beast. It looks like the third season maybe crazier than the first two.
The other thing was a discussion with executive producer Marc Guggenheim about the new season and bringing in Kuasa (Tracy Ifeachor) this season to meet with her grandmother, Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers). But he let slip that we will see a bit of the other Vixen, Mari McCabe from the animated series. Megalyn Echikunwoke voiced the character and played her in an episode of Arrow.
Guggenheim gave the impression that they would like to bring Mari into the season more, but it’s likely dependent on Megalyn’s availability. She doesn’t appear to be attached to any ongoing series or movie projects at the moment, but some things may not have been announced.
It would be very interesting to see both versions of Vixen together and also interesting to see how the Anansi Totem would react to being in both places — that could be fun.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 will debut October 10th at 9 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Paul Rudd Answers Questions From Set Of Ant-Man And The Wasp - November 19, 2017
- Lisa Ovies To Direct Horror/Comedy ‘Beverly Hills Lizard People’ - November 19, 2017
- Country Singer And Actor Mel Tillis Passes Away At Age 85 - November 19, 2017
- Earle Hyman Of Thundercats And The Cosby Show Passes Away At 91 - November 19, 2017
- Buffalo Bills And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day - November 19, 2017