During last night’s airing of Vixen, two interesting things popped up pertaining to DC’s Legends of Tomorrow. First, the dropped a new trailer that shows some new footage including Mick Rory (Dominic Purcell) meeting Julius Caesar and more of B’wana Beast. It looks like the third season maybe crazier than the first two.
The other thing was a discussion with executive producer Marc Guggenheim about the new season and bringing in Kuasa (Tracy Ifeachor) this season to meet with her grandmother, Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers). But he let slip that we will see a bit of the other Vixen, Mari McCabe from the animated series. Megalyn Echikunwoke voiced the character and played her in an episode of Arrow.
Guggenheim gave the impression that they would like to bring Mari into the season more, but it’s likely dependent on Megalyn’s availability. She doesn’t appear to be attached to any ongoing series or movie projects at the moment, but some things may not have been announced.
It would be very interesting to see both versions of Vixen together and also interesting to see how the Anansi Totem would react to being in both places — that could be fun.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 will debut October 10th at 9 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Chris Wood Wears a More Comic Book Accurate Mon-El Costume - January 16, 2018
- Fox Rushes to Renew Brand New Series 9-1-1 - January 16, 2018
- Reading the Fates with the Vampirella Tarot Card Deck - January 16, 2018
- Supergirl Returns with Legion of Super-Heroes at Her Side - January 16, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Todd Helbing on Whether Joe West Will Cross the Line to Save Barry - January 16, 2018