One of the most exciting projects coming out this fall is Professor Marston and the Wonder Women, that tells the story of the creator of Wonder Woman. Director Angela Robinson shared a set of new character posters for the movie and also revealed that the release date has moved up from October 27th to October 13th.
Here is the trailer, if you haven’t seen it yet.
— Angela Robinson (@RobinsonAngela) August 30, 2017
Marston was an interesting dude who had some pretty progressive gender views for his time. Robinson said that this movie is fundamentally a love story, as she told Entertainment Weekly earlier this month:
“It’s fundamentally a love story between the three of them. It’s an exploration of their ideas [about feminism, bondage, and pacifism] and his relationship with Elizabeth and Olive, and their relationship with him, and then how all of that found its way into Wonder Woman.”
Summary: The true story of William Moulton Marston, the polyamorous relationship between his wife and mistress, the creation of his beloved comic book character “Wonder Woman”, and the controversy the comic generated in its earlier years.
Professor Marston and the Wonder Women, directed by Angela Robinson, stars Luke Evans, Rebecca Hall, Connie Britton, Bella Heathcote, and JJ Feild. It will be released on October 13th.
- Jude Law: There’s a Dash of Anarchy and a Sense of Mystery in Young Dumbledore - July 17, 2018
- First Look at Young Billy Batson in Shazam! - July 17, 2018
- First Trailer for Amusement Park-Set Horror Movie ‘Hell Fest’ is Here - July 17, 2018
- The Predator: Shane Black Talks Designing the Ultimate Predator - July 17, 2018
- Numan Acar Joins the Cast of Spider-Man: Far From Home - July 17, 2018