One of the most exciting projects coming out this fall is Professor Marston and the Wonder Women, that tells the story of the creator of Wonder Woman. Director Angela Robinson shared a set of new character posters for the movie and also revealed that the release date has moved up from October 27th to October 13th.
Here is the trailer, if you haven’t seen it yet.
— Angela Robinson (@RobinsonAngela) August 30, 2017
Marston was an interesting dude who had some pretty progressive gender views for his time. Robinson said that this movie is fundamentally a love story, as she told Entertainment Weekly earlier this month:
“It’s fundamentally a love story between the three of them. It’s an exploration of their ideas [about feminism, bondage, and pacifism] and his relationship with Elizabeth and Olive, and their relationship with him, and then how all of that found its way into Wonder Woman.”
Summary: The true story of William Moulton Marston, the polyamorous relationship between his wife and mistress, the creation of his beloved comic book character “Wonder Woman”, and the controversy the comic generated in its earlier years.
Professor Marston and the Wonder Women, directed by Angela Robinson, stars Luke Evans, Rebecca Hall, Connie Britton, Bella Heathcote, and JJ Feild. It will be released on October 13th.
- Lucifer Season 3 Episode 4 Promo And Summary - October 17, 2017
- The Gifted Season 1: Episode 4 Promo And Summary - October 17, 2017
- Reid Scott Of ‘Veep’ Is In Talks To Join ‘Venom’ - October 16, 2017
- Karl Urban Talks Returning To Judge Dredd Someday - October 16, 2017
- Kevin Feige Says That DC Has “Figured It Out” - October 16, 2017