The LEGO Ninjago Movie is coming out next month, and we have some new promotional material for it. Out of the two LEGO movie spinoffs to come to theaters so far, this one looks like it’s made for kids. That being said, the genius of the The LEGO Movie and The LEGO Batman Movie is that they were true family movies with elements that everyone could enjoy.
First, we have the great Jackie Chan doing some short promotional videos asking various questions about Ninjas.
Next, we have a commercial where we see Wyldstyle and Unikitty from the first movie, Batgirl from the second, and Wonder Woman.
Finally, we have a bunch of character posters spotlighting all of our lead characters and their mechs.
The LEGO group is current 2 for 2 when it comes to great movies, so we’ll have to see if this one hits, too. If nothing else parents can send their kids to this while they go see Kingsman.
Summary: The battle for Ninjago City calls to action young Master Builder Lloyd, aka the Green Ninja, along with his friends, who are all secret ninja warriors. Led by Master Wu, as wise-cracking as he is wise, they must defeat evil warlord Garmadon, The Worst Guy Ever, who also happens to be Lloyd’s dad.
The LEGO Ninjago Movie, directed Charlie Bea, Paul Fisher, and Bob Logan, stars Olivia Munn, Justin Theroux, Jackie Chan, Dave Franco, and Kumail Nanjiani. It will be released on September 22nd.
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War – Shuri is More “Tech-Savvy” Than Iron Man - April 18, 2018