The LEGO Ninjago Movie is coming out next month, and we have some new promotional material for it. Out of the two LEGO movie spinoffs to come to theaters so far, this one looks like it’s made for kids. That being said, the genius of the The LEGO Movie and The LEGO Batman Movie is that they were true family movies with elements that everyone could enjoy.
First, we have the great Jackie Chan doing some short promotional videos asking various questions about Ninjas.
Next, we have a commercial where we see Wyldstyle and Unikitty from the first movie, Batgirl from the second, and Wonder Woman.
Finally, we have a bunch of character posters spotlighting all of our lead characters and their mechs.
The LEGO group is current 2 for 2 when it comes to great movies, so we’ll have to see if this one hits, too. If nothing else parents can send their kids to this while they go see Kingsman.
Summary: The battle for Ninjago City calls to action young Master Builder Lloyd, aka the Green Ninja, along with his friends, who are all secret ninja warriors. Led by Master Wu, as wise-cracking as he is wise, they must defeat evil warlord Garmadon, The Worst Guy Ever, who also happens to be Lloyd’s dad.
The LEGO Ninjago Movie, directed Charlie Bea, Paul Fisher, and Bob Logan, stars Olivia Munn, Justin Theroux, Jackie Chan, Dave Franco, and Kumail Nanjiani. It will be released on September 22nd.
- Ron Howard Shares Photos From The “Desperate And Dangerous” World Of Han Solo - September 23, 2017
- New Wall Poster Shows Off A Shirtless Aquaman, Plus More Justice League Posters - September 23, 2017
- The Nerd Dome Podcast Episode 100: A Live Show (About Porgs) - September 22, 2017
- Matthew Vaughn Wants To Try To Make A Good Fantastic Four Movie - September 22, 2017
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Is The Reason We’re Not Getting A Matthew Vaughn Flash Gordon - September 22, 2017