Marvel has previously talked about where The Defenders will be going as a comic book with Marvel Legacy, as the street-level superhero team will be fighting withe villains trying to be the successor to Wilson Fisk, the Kingpin. While Jessica Jones will be dealing with the return of The Purple Man.
At the London Super Comic Con today, Brian Bendis talked the future of both series, after Marvel Legacy and let loose a few further details.
That as a result of being faced with something very different, the layout of the streets of New York is going to change. The Defenders will be very different as a result. They will be joined by Moon Knight and Deadpool. And Jessica Jones’ status quo will be up in the air.
Bendid also talked a lot about his work, his process, his influences, and the decision making process behind choosing a project, which seems to be if Warren Ellis wrote it, would he buy it, and if so he’s in…
But he also teased something about himself and his own future creative moves, that something that will baffle many will be announced soon, but will help him create more…
Damn, Netflix isn’t going to buy him are they?
- Simone Bianchi to Create Marvel Masterpieces Trading Card for Upper Deck - June 25, 2018
- Everything Wrong With Benedict Cumberbatch as Dominic Cummings in Channel 4 ‘Take Control’ Brexit Drama Screenshot - June 25, 2018
- Hellboy on Front of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Events Guide for 25th Anniversary - June 24, 2018
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018