Marvel has previously talked about where The Defenders will be going as a comic book with Marvel Legacy, as the street-level superhero team will be fighting withe villains trying to be the successor to Wilson Fisk, the Kingpin. While Jessica Jones will be dealing with the return of The Purple Man.
At the London Super Comic Con today, Brian Bendis talked the future of both series, after Marvel Legacy and let loose a few further details.
That as a result of being faced with something very different, the layout of the streets of New York is going to change. The Defenders will be very different as a result. They will be joined by Moon Knight and Deadpool. And Jessica Jones’ status quo will be up in the air.
Bendid also talked a lot about his work, his process, his influences, and the decision making process behind choosing a project, which seems to be if Warren Ellis wrote it, would he buy it, and if so he’s in…
But he also teased something about himself and his own future creative moves, that something that will baffle many will be announced soon, but will help him create more…
Damn, Netflix isn’t going to buy him are they?
- New Jersey School Board Votes to Keep Alison Bechdel’s Fun Home on the Curriculum - October 13, 2018
- Big Books From Marvel in 2019 – Omnibus, Masterworks and Epic Lines - October 13, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Bring Back Starforce Ahead of Captain Marvel Film - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Brendan Deenan and Cale Atkinson’s Night Night Groot - October 13, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Sequel to Oversized Behold… Galactus Hardcover in May - October 13, 2018