Let’s be real. Since The Great Movie Ride closed earlier this month, and other parts of the park closing up for remodeling or expansion, the Hollywood Studios name seems outdated. This isn’t the first time the park has undergone a name change. When the park first opened in 1989, it was known as MGM Studios, before changing to Hollywood Studios in 2008.
According to Walt Disney News Today, a survey is going around to select guests asking for their opinion on a new name for the park.
There are questions surrounding the validity of this survey (and those names suck), but it wouldn’t surprise me if the park is renamed. It’s not really a Hollywood park anymore, but rather a park in limbo. If you got to pick a new name for the park, what would you go with?
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017