Let’s be real. Since The Great Movie Ride closed earlier this month, and other parts of the park closing up for remodeling or expansion, the Hollywood Studios name seems outdated. This isn’t the first time the park has undergone a name change. When the park first opened in 1989, it was known as MGM Studios, before changing to Hollywood Studios in 2008.
According to Walt Disney News Today, a survey is going around to select guests asking for their opinion on a new name for the park.
There are questions surrounding the validity of this survey (and those names suck), but it wouldn’t surprise me if the park is renamed. It’s not really a Hollywood park anymore, but rather a park in limbo. If you got to pick a new name for the park, what would you go with?
- The Stars of A Wrinkle in Time Drop by the Disneyland Resort - February 25, 2018
- Get Prepared for Summer with The Simpsons Sunblock! - February 25, 2018
- This Minimalist BB-8 Lamp is Perfect for Any Trendy Geek’s Home! - February 25, 2018
- Disneyland to Transform Aladdin’s Oasis into The Tropical Hideaway - February 24, 2018
- Disneyland Unveils New Brickwork on Main Street USA - February 24, 2018