Social media has put fans closer to the people they idolize than ever before, but it also means that those celebrities are basically doing marketing 24/7 now. There aren’t that many that get to use social media the way you or I do because they are under a microscope. So while it might be a little tacky, it’s still fun to see them sending some well-meaning quips to their co-stars. In this case, Aquaman‘s Yahya Andul-Mateen (Black Manta) and Patrick Wilson (Ocean Master) got to have their fun.
First we get to see Mateen post a picture of the cover of Brightest Day #20 with Arthur Curry missing an am. Then Wilson jumped in just for fun.
Happy Thursday!!! 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃🙃 pic.twitter.com/74xKXJJTiK
— Yahya Abdul-Mateen 2 (@yahya) August 24, 2017
Yes. Bad guys rule. https://t.co/sdZYHiSCbU
— patrick wilson (@patrickwilson73) August 24, 2017
It’s nice to see everyone is having fun on the set of Aquaman. The movie is currently filming and is due out late next year. We don’t know that much about the plot thus far, and we probably won’t learn too much for a while.
Summary: Arthur Curry learns that he is the heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis, and must step forward to lead his people and to be a hero to the world.
Aquaman will be directed by James Wan and stars Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Nicole Kidman, Patrick Wilson, and Willem Defoe. It will be released December 21st, 2018.
- Andy Park Shares New Ant-Man and the Wasp Art - May 23, 2018
- Paramount Pictures Pulls Transformers 7 and Shifts Other Releases - May 23, 2018
- Utkarsh Ambudkar and Ron Yuan Join the Cast of the Mulan Remake - May 23, 2018
- Sam Heughan, Eiza Gonzalez, and Michael Sheen in Talks to Join Vin Diesel’s Bloodshot - May 23, 2018
- In Response to Criticism About Harassment, FanX Salt Lake Tweets NYT Bestselling Author’s Private Email Address - May 23, 2018