People who have been keeping tabs on the Finji project Overland have been patiently looking for anything new that would tip them off to what the game is going to be like beyond what little had been shown off so far. This week, they finally got their wish as the Michigan-based developer released a short trailer that should give them a better idea behind the game’s mechanics.
If you’re not familiar with the project, Overland is a survival strategy game where you are trying to cope in a post-apocalyptical landscape set in current North America. Everything you encounter in the game is completely randomized with no official pattern to how any of it will pan out. You need to plan out what you need to do, look for opportunities that present themselves, and just survive in a murderous hellscape where few are to be trusted and even fewer will live long enough to see the dawning of a new day. Enjoy the new trailer!
- Atlus Debut A New Trailer For 'Botanist'
- Check Out The Trailer For Neil Gaiman's Likely Stories, Coming To Shudder Next Week
- En Masse Entertainment Release 'Closers' Debut Trailer
- The CW Releases Key Fall Launch Artwork For 'Valor,' 'Dynasty'
- 'BoJack Horseman' Season 4 Trailer: Life Rolls On As BoJack's Still MIA
- The Shannara Chronicles Season 2 Gets Trailer As It Moves To Spike
- 'Paragon' Hero Gets A New Trailer Less Than A Week From Release
- Electronic Arts Releases a New Anthem Trailer With a Hint of Story - December 16, 2018
- Tetsuya Nomura Issues Twitter Statement on Kingdom Hearts III Leak - December 16, 2018
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018
- Epic Games Stops Leaker After Threatening Legal Action - December 16, 2018
- Microsoft Tracked Down Internal Leakers With Serial Number Embedding - December 16, 2018