Earlier today, Riverdale showrunner and Afterlife With Archie writer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa shared a pic from the set of Riverdale, showing Supergirl hanging out at Pop Tate’s.
— RobertoAguirreSacasa (@WriterRAS) August 24, 2017
Personally, this doesn’t surprise me. If you look closely at Archie’s bedroom, there are Justice League posters on his walls. Plus, there is a Betty and Veronica/Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy crossover due out October 4th. Plus plus, this is a CW show. Crossovers are normal here. But more so, could this mean Supergirl is also after the man who shot Fred Andrews last season? Is this new baddie going to be one of epic proportions? Personally I hope this is the start of something great. I think DC and Archie would be a good matchup, but that’s just my incredibly biased fangirl self talking.
Riverdale returns on its new night, Wednesday, October 11th at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Pinup Girl Clothing Teams up with Betty and Veronica for a Fabulous New Line - March 16, 2018
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Options in Disney Springs for St. Patrick’s Day! - March 16, 2018
- D’oh! This Homer Simpson Sheet Mask is What Nightmares Are Made Of - March 16, 2018
- Indulge in Disneyland Resort’s Newest Hotel Package: Pixar Fest! - March 16, 2018
- New St. Patrick’s Day Pastries Available Now at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs - March 12, 2018