Earlier today, Riverdale showrunner and Afterlife With Archie writer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa shared a pic from the set of Riverdale, showing Supergirl hanging out at Pop Tate’s.
— RobertoAguirreSacasa (@WriterRAS) August 24, 2017
Personally, this doesn’t surprise me. If you look closely at Archie’s bedroom, there are Justice League posters on his walls. Plus, there is a Betty and Veronica/Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy crossover due out October 4th. Plus plus, this is a CW show. Crossovers are normal here. But more so, could this mean Supergirl is also after the man who shot Fred Andrews last season? Is this new baddie going to be one of epic proportions? Personally I hope this is the start of something great. I think DC and Archie would be a good matchup, but that’s just my incredibly biased fangirl self talking.
Riverdale returns on its new night, Wednesday, October 11th at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018