Earlier today, Riverdale showrunner and Afterlife With Archie writer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa shared a pic from the set of Riverdale, showing Supergirl hanging out at Pop Tate’s.
— RobertoAguirreSacasa (@WriterRAS) August 24, 2017
Personally, this doesn’t surprise me. If you look closely at Archie’s bedroom, there are Justice League posters on his walls. Plus, there is a Betty and Veronica/Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy crossover due out October 4th. Plus plus, this is a CW show. Crossovers are normal here. But more so, could this mean Supergirl is also after the man who shot Fred Andrews last season? Is this new baddie going to be one of epic proportions? Personally I hope this is the start of something great. I think DC and Archie would be a good matchup, but that’s just my incredibly biased fangirl self talking.
Riverdale returns on its new night, Wednesday, October 11th at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Need a Fresh Summer ‘Do? Sass It Up with a Tinkerbell-Style Bun [Tutorial] - June 20, 2018
- I’m Going to My First Ring of Honor Show – Here’s What I’m Looking Forward To - June 20, 2018
- Nerd Food: Celebrate National Candy Month (and Jurassic World) with Jelly Belly - June 20, 2018
- Get Ready for Con Season with Cosplay Gear from ThinkGeek - June 20, 2018
- You Can Now Check Bus Wait Times on the My Disney Experience App - June 19, 2018