Marc Guggenheim likes to tease upcoming episodes of the Arrowverse shows by tweeting out the cover sheet for the scripts they are about to start shooting. He did that this morning for episode 305 of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow called Return of the Mack, written by Grainne Godfree and Morgan Faust. It’s being directed by Alexandra la Roche. Now, besides the fact that Godfree and Faust sound like names out of Jack Kirby’s New Gods, the title may refer to a popular 1996 song by Mark Morrison. This may indicate that the episode takes place in the ’90s, or revolves around someone named Mack, but there are no prominent Mack characters in the DC Comics that I can find.
But the question becomes… why is there blood splattered across the script page? Is that a hint at the episode? Is it particularly violent or bloody? Did someone try and steal the script and Marc cut them down to size? Did Marc cut himself while trying to trim up his beard? So many questions for a Thursday morning. I hope someone over at DCTV has gone by to check on him, at least.
— Marc Guggenheim (@mguggenheim) August 24, 2017
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2: Bushmaster Shakes Harlem’s Faith in Its Hero - May 23, 2018
- The Flash Season 4 Finale Recap: We Are the Flash - May 23, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: 14 Photos From the ‘Darkside of the Moon’ - May 22, 2018
- Arrow Season 7: Buzz Building Over 2 New Characters - May 22, 2018
- Exclusive Look Inside The Suit Trade Paperback from Dennis Calero - May 22, 2018