Home Alone is, of course, one of the all-time holiday classics. I know I watch it every year, and I even have some decorations based on the film that I place around my home that celebrate the film as well. Now, I can add these to those decorations, as Funko is finally giving us Home Alone Pops.
“This is my house, I have to defend it.”
A few characters from the classic Holiday film Home Alone
are now receiving the Pop! vinyl treatment.
This series features Kevin, he’s home alone
and must protect his house!
Coming equipped to take on anyone
with his BB gun and a hot iron.
Also, the “Wet Bandits” Harry and Marv.
Harry comes with his torch blown burnt head,
and Marv is featured with his iron burn
on his face and holding a crow bar.
Man, those figures are awesome. You have to love that they included those details on the Harry and Marv. My dad does not laugh or really react much to things in films, but every year when that iron hits Marv in the face he loses it. And when he hits Harry with the crowbar when the spider is crawling on his chest. So many classic moments. Kevin holding his BB gun is perfect as well, although I tried shooting Starting Line-Up figures with one once like he does and it was a total disaster.
We are also getting a two-pack of The Wet Bandits that will be available exclusively at Best Buy. These are no different than the regular releases, but it comes in a bigger box that says Wet bandits, so I will have to get it. I am usually against something like this having different releases than the regular Pops, but it would have been cool to get no-house damage Wet Bandits here, but oh well.
Look for these in stores in November.
- Lying In The Gutters - 20th August 2017 - Nerd Blocked
- Nerd Block Owes Diamond And Funko A Quarter Of A Million Each, And NYCC $150K
- Unboxing The Funko Marvel Collectors Corps First Appearance Avengers Box
- Portal And Team Fortress Finally Get The Funko Treatment
- Funko News Desk: Teen Titans GO!, Stranger Things, Disney Princesses, And More!
- Snow White Is Celebrating Its 80th Anniversary, And Funko Is Helping
- What Happens To A Comic Store When Funko Opens Its New HQ Opposite?
- Gail Simone's #ComicsHateNazis, The Hashtag America Needs Right Now
- Wonder Woman Wins At Everything, Including Most Adorable Funko Dorbz Ridez Ever
- Funko HQ's Grand Opening Is Next Week – Here Are The Details And Some Exclusives!
- Destiny 2 Gets Two Exclusive Funko Pops At GameStop For Fans To Chase Down
- Funko Insider Club: New From Gamestop Aims To Keep Fans Informed...And Rewarded
- Wolverine Gets Two New Gentle Giant Statues This Winter - May 22, 2018
- Spyro The Dragon Gets a Funko Pop! Plus: E3 Exclusives! - May 22, 2018
- Godzilla Gets a Humongous New S.H. Monsterarts Figure - May 18, 2018
- Doctor Strange Avengers: Infinity War Hot Toy Coming in 2019 - May 18, 2018
- Pacific Rim Collectors Will Want This Gipsy Danger Bust from Diamond Select Toys - May 18, 2018