It has been a busy couple days for Atlus who have been sending out notices of new games and announced a new London-based European publishing team. The company just released a brand new trailer for their upcoming title Botanist. We’ve included a description of the game from Atlus themselves, as the game is due out on the Nintendo 3DS on October 17th in North America and a TBD date for Europe. For now, enjoy the trailer!
Having sharp katanas and powerful magic at your disposal when journeying up the Yggdrasil Tree is nice and all, but having the best warriors in the land mean nothing without a healer. Thankfully, the Botanist is there to make sure everyone in the party stays happy and healthy during adventures. These scholars of the medical arts use their vast knowledge of herbs and plant life to mend and invigorate those wounded in battle. These healers can further expand their skills in the medical field with The Merciful Healer specialization or they can take on a more offensive role as The Graceful Poisoner. If they choose to go the poison route, they can unleash devastating ailments, such as paralyze, blind, petrify, and more, on unwitting creatures.
- Shaman Class Introduced In Latest 'Etrian Odyssey V' Trailer
- Brace Yourself Games Releases 'Industries Of Titan' Trailer
- Check Out The Trailer For Neil Gaiman's Likely Stories, Coming To Shudder Next Week
- En Masse Entertainment Release 'Closers' Debut Trailer
- The CW Releases Key Fall Launch Artwork For 'Valor,' 'Dynasty'
- Survival Strategy Game 'Overland' Sees A Brand New Trailer
- 'BoJack Horseman' Season 4 Trailer: Life Rolls On As BoJack's Still MIA
- Com2us and Skybound Partner to Make Summoners War Comics and Animations - October 19, 2018
- Day Of The Devs 2018 Will Return to San Francisco in November - October 19, 2018
- NIS America Introduces Five New Characters to The Caligula Effect: Overdose - October 19, 2018
- Konami Will Add Data Pack 2.0 to PES 2019 Next Week - October 18, 2018
- Check Out the Animals Trailer for Farming Simulator 19 - October 18, 2018