It today’s Action Comics #986 by Rob Williams and Guillem march, Superman and Lex Luthor are dealing with the machinations of The Machinist. Whose creations seem to be sporting a familiar-ish logo.
A Z within an O. Which has been seen on tattoos of those followers of the mysterious Mr Oz…
And previously identified as being the logo of the Nostalgia perfume created by Adrian Veidt, Ozymandias in Watchmen.
But also meaning Oz – for Ozymandias. It can also, however, be interpreted as a reverse-S within a circle, reminiscent of the symbol of the House Of El on Krypton. And so in today;’s Action Comics as Mr Oz comes a-calling to remove any signs of that logo being recognised…
Check those deep blue eyes…
And the heat vision that emanates from them, combined with the condemnation of a father…
We see the symbol of the House Of El desecrated by Mr Oz. Almost as if it were personal. Bleeding Cool has been running the theory that Mr Oz is Jor El for quite some time now.
Is this all the evidence you need for the identity of Mr Oz being the pre-Crisis father of Superman, Jor-El? Or does this cover also mean something else?
- New York Bar Sues Image Comics and Forbidden Planet For $2 Million Over Dead Rabbit Trademark - November 20, 2018
- How is Your Walmart Displaying Those 100-Page Exclusive DC Comics? - November 20, 2018
- Reputation Beats Assault Rifle in Batman #59 Preview - November 20, 2018
- So What’s Coming From Mark Millar And Millarworld In 2019 With Netflix? - November 20, 2018
- Full Boom Studios Catalog for February 2019 – With Hotel Dare for April - November 20, 2018