DC Comics Variant Covers: The Complete Visual History is a hardcover volume compiling all of DC Comics’ variant covers through history, beginning with their first example, Man Of Steel #1 by John Byrne. There were others, before, but this was the first specifically marketed as such.
Now you can explore the world of these alternative works of art with DC Comics Variant Covers: The Complete Visual History, which showcases some of the finest and most famous variant covers ever produced, with insight into the design process from leading comic artists and industry experts. Featuring an astounding collection of covers featuring DC Comics’ remarkable characters, including Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Cyborg, The Flash, and more, DC Comics Variant Covers: The Complete Visual History is the perfect gift for casual fans and comic book aficionados alike.
Of course, any such compilation of variant covers has to have a variant cover itself. Which is where Frank Cho comes in, with a variant cover specifically for the direct market through Diamond Comic Distributor’s Previews catalogue.
And here is an advance pencils of the cover, depicting a classic version of Wonder Woman, limited to just 1000 copies.
- ComiXology Bestseller List – 16th March 2018 – Miracles and Visions - March 16, 2018
- How Marvel Will Encourage Retailers to Order High on Marvel Fresh Start - March 16, 2018
- Preview of Prentis Rollins’s Graphic Novel ‘The Furnace’ - March 16, 2018
- Separated at Birth: Suicide Squad and Heroes for Hire - March 16, 2018
- How Will Avengers: Infinity War Cope with 2 Peters? A Trailer Mashup - March 16, 2018