DC Comics Variant Covers: The Complete Visual History is a hardcover volume compiling all of DC Comics’ variant covers through history, beginning with their first example, Man Of Steel #1 by John Byrne. There were others, before, but this was the first specifically marketed as such.
Now you can explore the world of these alternative works of art with DC Comics Variant Covers: The Complete Visual History, which showcases some of the finest and most famous variant covers ever produced, with insight into the design process from leading comic artists and industry experts. Featuring an astounding collection of covers featuring DC Comics’ remarkable characters, including Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Cyborg, The Flash, and more, DC Comics Variant Covers: The Complete Visual History is the perfect gift for casual fans and comic book aficionados alike.
Of course, any such compilation of variant covers has to have a variant cover itself. Which is where Frank Cho comes in, with a variant cover specifically for the direct market through Diamond Comic Distributor’s Previews catalogue.
And here is an advance pencils of the cover, depicting a classic version of Wonder Woman, limited to just 1000 copies.
- Avatar Press Has 753 Comics On Sale On Comixology Right Now - July 20, 2018
- Dale Eaglesham’s Shazam With Geoff Johns in November – and a Killing Zone That Will Span a Political Century - July 20, 2018
- The Men (and It Is The Men) Who Design the Marvel Costumes That Everyone Cosplays From – Marvel Studios 10 Years Panel at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Marvel Comics Was Wrong – #MarvelDeclassified On Monday - July 20, 2018
- San Diego Zoo Joins In the Comics Exclusives With Vixen And The Justice League: Wildlife Heroes - July 20, 2018