With the sudden popularity of the Minnie Van service that just hit Disney World, Disney has decided to axe their express bus service after only eight months of use. The service, which gave guests park to park access for a fee, was popular on its own. I never used it, but my friends who have loved it.
The Minnie Van service, however, gives guests express access to any point on Disney property, not just the parks. The only problem I have is that the Minnie Van service is actually more expensive, as you pay per ride, whereas the bus system was one flat fee. Guests will have access to the express busses until August 23rd.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018