Well, that’s nice and terrifying. Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War debuted a brand new trailer this morning showing off a new element to the game: The Terror Tribe. These horrible creatures occupy a fort that’s basically covered int he blood and entrails of the enemies of Sauron, with a look and feel about them that matches a Mad Max film. They appear to be unafraid to take on and kill anything, which by the trailer below, even looks to be themselves. Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War is due out on October 10.
- Cloudgine Debuts New Trailer For 'They Came From Space'
- Shadow Of War Will Include A Ranked Online PVP Mode
- Now You Can "Enjoy" Microtransactions In 'Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War'
- Witness Kumail Nanjiani As The Agonizer In The Latest Shadow Of War Trailer
- Middle Earth: Shadow of War Panel At SDCC With Troy Baker, Laura Bailey, And...Kumail Nanjiani?
- Shelob Makes Her Devious Way To Middle-earth Shadow Of War At SDCC