Leaked to Bleeding Cool comes details of a recent Los Angeles shoot for a promo for the upcoming Netflix TV show adaptation of The Punisher from Marvel Studios, with Jon Bernthal reprising his role from the second season of Daredevil.
Could this be the first teaser of the show. Either way, we see Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle, The Punisher, with his colleague Micro played by Ebon Moss-Bachrach. Frank on his feet, Micro sitting down, both of them staring at a collection of monitors, stacked up in a warehouse.
The Punisher snarls a “just fricking do it.” Except he doesn’t say fricking. Cut to logo.
This does appear to have been specially filmed rather than a part of the New York shoot, whether it will stand alone or be integrated into the rest of the show, I don’t know.
But I have also been told that “Bernthal is a genuine dude. Super cool and highly respected by the crew.” Which, given some Marvel Netflix shoots, that’s a pleasure to hear.
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018