Leaked to Bleeding Cool comes details of a recent Los Angeles shoot for a promo for the upcoming Netflix TV show adaptation of The Punisher from Marvel Studios, with Jon Bernthal reprising his role from the second season of Daredevil.
Could this be the first teaser of the show. Either way, we see Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle, The Punisher, with his colleague Micro played by Ebon Moss-Bachrach. Frank on his feet, Micro sitting down, both of them staring at a collection of monitors, stacked up in a warehouse.
The Punisher snarls a “just fricking do it.” Except he doesn’t say fricking. Cut to logo.
This does appear to have been specially filmed rather than a part of the New York shoot, whether it will stand alone or be integrated into the rest of the show, I don’t know.
But I have also been told that “Bernthal is a genuine dude. Super cool and highly respected by the crew.” Which, given some Marvel Netflix shoots, that’s a pleasure to hear.
- Thought Bubble Debut: Gender-Flipped ‘Fem Fatales’ For A Good Cause - September 20, 2017
- Critical Role Gets A Comic Book Origin For The Vox Machina, Out Now - September 20, 2017
- Mary Jane Doesn’t Remember Living In The Avengers Mansion Either (Invincible Iron Man #11 Spoilers) - September 20, 2017
- The Week In Metal – Batman: The Red Death And Nightwing #29 – But Does Marvel Want In? (SPOILERS) - September 20, 2017
- Secret Empire Is Not Over, Even Though Marvel Are Pretending It Is – US Avengers #10 And Avengers #11 (SPOILERS) - September 20, 2017