Leaked to Bleeding Cool comes details of a recent Los Angeles shoot for a promo for the upcoming Netflix TV show adaptation of The Punisher from Marvel Studios, with Jon Bernthal reprising his role from the second season of Daredevil.
Could this be the first teaser of the show. Either way, we see Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle, The Punisher, with his colleague Micro played by Ebon Moss-Bachrach. Frank on his feet, Micro sitting down, both of them staring at a collection of monitors, stacked up in a warehouse.
The Punisher snarls a “just fricking do it.” Except he doesn’t say fricking. Cut to logo.
This does appear to have been specially filmed rather than a part of the New York shoot, whether it will stand alone or be integrated into the rest of the show, I don’t know.
But I have also been told that “Bernthal is a genuine dude. Super cool and highly respected by the crew.” Which, given some Marvel Netflix shoots, that’s a pleasure to hear.
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018
- Marvel Finally Reveals What ‘T’Challa’ Actually Means - August 18, 2018
- You Can Find All Sorts of Things on Reddit in the Marvel Universe - August 18, 2018
- Is the Punisher Coming to London’s East End? - August 18, 2018