Leaked to Bleeding Cool comes details of a recent Los Angeles shoot for a promo for the upcoming Netflix TV show adaptation of The Punisher from Marvel Studios, with Jon Bernthal reprising his role from the second season of Daredevil.
Could this be the first teaser of the show. Either way, we see Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle, The Punisher, with his colleague Micro played by Ebon Moss-Bachrach. Frank on his feet, Micro sitting down, both of them staring at a collection of monitors, stacked up in a warehouse.
The Punisher snarls a “just fricking do it.” Except he doesn’t say fricking. Cut to logo.
This does appear to have been specially filmed rather than a part of the New York shoot, whether it will stand alone or be integrated into the rest of the show, I don’t know.
But I have also been told that “Bernthal is a genuine dude. Super cool and highly respected by the crew.” Which, given some Marvel Netflix shoots, that’s a pleasure to hear.
- New Owners Reed POP Cancels MCM Midlands, Liverpool And Northern Ireland - November 21, 2017
- DC Launches Justice League Of China Comic Book In 2018 - November 20, 2017
- DC Comics Previews Catalogue For February 2018 Solicits - November 20, 2017
- Vikings Vs Aliens In Josh Vann And Simone D’Armini’s The Spider King From IDW In February 2018 - November 20, 2017
- Before The Curtain Rises On Dean Haspiel’s Harakiri Kane For The Last Time… - November 20, 2017