Some astute detectives may have found out that SEGA is working on a brand new PoPoLoCrois, and the info came the same way we’re finding out about a lot of upcoming titles. Trademarks! This morning, Siliconera posted a story noting that a Twitter user found this link showing off a brand new trademark called Narcia’s Tears and the Fairy’s Flute on July 24.
Why is that significant? Nacria is a forest faerie and the main heroine protagonist in the original game, so it stands to reason that this new game will either focus squarely on her, or they’re going the damsel in distress route with her. There have been rumblings of a new PoPoLoCrois game in the works for a while, including a smartphone game in 2016 that never came to pass. If they are working on a new game and have filed for trademarks, there’s a decent chance that whatever is being made is probably nearing completion and they need to get the title finalized before they can do anything with it moving forward. Hopefully, now that people see the trademark out, we’ll get some word from SEGA about what’s going on and if we might be able to see something in 2018.
- SEGA Shows Off The Opening Animation For 'Sonic Mania'
- IDW Picks Up Sonic Rights Two Days After Sega Dumped Archie #DramaAlert
- Archie Comics Won't Show Face At SDCC After Public Breakup With Sega
- Sega Breaks Up With Archie Comics Over Twitter, Wants To See Other Companies
- Pre-Order Dates Set For Atari And Sega Genesis Flashback Consoles
- SuperGroupies Releasing Kingdom Hearts III Clothing Line - November 17, 2018
- THQ Nordic Releases a New Apocalyptic Trailer for Darksiders III - November 16, 2018
- Chucklefish Shows Off 15 Minutes of Eastward Footage - November 16, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Adds a New Free Zedhunter Update - November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen Will Offer a Free Week in Late November - November 16, 2018