Since being introduced in July, Disney’s new Minnie Van Service–which initially only serviced Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club, and Boardwalk Resorts–is growing to help guests in Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Cooper Creek Villas and Cabins, and Boulder Ridge Cabins at the Wilderness Lodge. Guests will have to go to the front desk at their resorts to activate this paid service, and frankly I’m hoping it will soon encompass a few of the cheaper hotels on property. The service is operated through Lyft, and will get you to any place on Disney property quicker than the bus service. I have not tried it (as I have never stayed at any of the listed resorts), but so far I’m hearing good things. If you have an upcoming trip to Disney World, it may be worth looking into!
Through a collaboration with the US’ fastest growing rideshare service, Lyft, guests at these resorts can arrange their own private Disney vehicle right from the Lyft app on their smartphone. With Minnie Van service, Disney cast members will then whisk you away to wherever you want to be at Walt Disney World Resort. This service accommodates up to six guests and provides two versatile car seats so even the tiniest of passengers can travel in style!
Minnie Van service will be available between 6:30 a.m. and 12:30 a.m. (subject to change). Guests staying at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort and Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts can learn more by visiting their Bell Services desk.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018