While at Comic-Con last month, the Arrow cast including Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Rick Gomez, Juliana Harkavy and Emily Bett Rickards along with executive producer Marc Guggenheim, talked with DC All-Access about where there characters are when season six opens up. As usual, the series will take a five month time jump to go along with the actually time between the end of season five and the start of season six. Something all the Arrowverse shows do.
Even though we are five months past the events on Lian Yu, Guggenheim revealed that we will see what happen just before and just after through flashbacks. We also get the idea that we’ll be seeing more battles between Black Canary and Black Siren, and the issue of Rene’s daughter will likely come back up early on in the new season.
Through interviews with cast and writers, we’ve gotten a good idea of who survives the island, but the verdict is still out on Quentin Lance, Felicity Smoak, Curtis Holt, Thea Queen, Evelyn Sharp, Nyssa al Ghul, Talia al Ghul, and Samantha Clayton. Though there was talk about the Earth-2 Laurel trying to deal with the Earth-1 Quentin…so maybe he’s safe. I think someone of consequence will have had to die for the finale not to feel like a cheat — but don’t let it by Quentin.
Arrow returns for season six on October 12th at 9 p.m. ET on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018