Tom Cruise, the 55-year-old actor who is known for doing his own stunts, may have done one too many this time. A video taken on the set of Mission: Impossible 6 in London obtained by TMZ shows Cruise doing a stunt that involved him leaping from one building to another. In the clip, the actor falls short of his mark and seems to hit the building hard. He is then shown getting up and limping away. He was, of course, attached to a wire and they used it to get him back to the original building.
Cruise looks like he was in some definite pain, but tried to complete the shot before really showing it. It’s unknown the extend of his injuries at this point. It seemed that the actor was trying to ‘walk it off’ at the end of the video.
The Mission: Impossible series has always been a stunt heavy franchise with Cruises’ character of Ethan Hunt trying to board a moving plane being one of the main marketing sequences from the last film, Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation.
The new film is being directed by Christopher McQuarrie and includes the return of Rebecca Ferguson, Simon Pegg, Ving Rhames, and Alec Baldwin and adds Henry Cavill to the cast. Yes, this is the movie that is causing the Justice League film to have to edit out Superman’s beard in re-shoots.
- Confederate Statues And Tampa Bay Sports Teams - August 17, 2017
- Never Give Up, Never Surrender On Galaxy Quest Revival - August 17, 2017
- James Bond And The Shadow/Batman Lead Dynamite’s November Solicitations - August 17, 2017
- Is The CW Bringing The Black Hood To Riverdale? - August 17, 2017
- Meet The Royals – Marvel Show’s Us Who Is Who Among The Inhumans - August 17, 2017