Finally, after three months of updates, Rainbow Six Siege is finished with “Operation Health” and are moving onto their next set of updates and missions. If you haven’t been playing the game lately, “Operation Health” was a three month season of updates for the game to improve a lot of the issues that had been plaguing the game and resulted in people bailing from the title early onto other games. Now that all of this is out of the way, their third season (set in Hong Kong) will begin with “Operation Blood Orchid” in two weeks.
The new operation will come with three new operators, a new map, and a rumored new weapon that has not been confirmed yet but was alluded to when the update schedule was first announced. No further details about the content itself have been given away by Ubisoft, but we do know that Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass holders will receive all the content on August 29 through Xbox One, PS4 and PC, while everyone else can download it on September 5. Ubisoft did mention that there would be a live stream event to go into detail about it at Gamescon, but that too has yet to have a date and time confirmed.
- Ubisoft Lays Out The Plans For Year Three Of 'Rainbow Six Siege'
- Ubisoft Reveals The Next 'Rainbow Six Siege' Operator
- Ubisoft Shows Off "Operation White Noise" For 'Rainbow Six Siege'
- 'Rainbow Six Siege' Debut The "Blood Orchid" Operators
- Ubisoft And The ESL Announce The Rainbow Six Siege Go4 Cup
- Rainbow Six Siege Has Reached 20 Million Registered Players
- There's A Lot To Unpack In The Latest 'Rainbow Six Siege' Update
- A Quick Look At Rainbow Six Siege’s "Operation Health" That Went Into Effect Today
- 'Rainbow Six Siege' Is Getting Some Updates With "Operation Health"