If you haven’t caught this week’s Game Of Thrones season 7 episode 5 “Eastwatch”, you missed out on one of the biggest reveals regarding Jon Snow in a season.
Over at the Citadel in Oldtown Gilly was helping Sam study. The two were combing over all the scrolls and tomes they could looking for mentions of “The Long Night” and how to possibly defeat the armies of the undead. While Sam was deep in his head, Gilly mentions a certain Septon Maynard issuing a royal annulment for Prince Rhaegar to set aside his then wife Elia of Dorne, in order to marry someone else right then and there.
Yes, you read that right, that Prince Rhaegar Targaryen officially put aside Elia Martell, to marry someone else. If you know your Thrones lore, then chances are you know who that someone he married in a hurry was.
Sound familiar? Chances are this means that Rhaegar married Lyanna Stark, Ned Stark’s sister and the object of King Robert’s affection that started the “War of the Usurper” between the two men.
This news is a big deal, because it means that Jon Snow is NOT a bastard, but a rightful lawful Targaryen and King. Man, Dany is going to be PISSED.
- Let's Talk About Game Of Thrones s7e7, "The Dragon And The Wolf"
- Let's Talk About Game Of Thrones s7e6, "Beyond The Wall"
- 11 Photos From Game Of Thrones s7e6 "Beyond The Wall"
- Let's Talk About Game Of Thrones s7e5, "Eastwatch"
- “Artemis”: An Evening With Andy Weir At Kepler’s Books - November 21, 2017
- Details Emerge From Disney/Pixar In Alleged John Lasseter Misconduct - November 21, 2017
- DC Digital Just Ordered A Harley Quinn Animated Series - November 20, 2017
- If You Miss Carrie Fisher Like We Do, You Should Watch This Video - November 20, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Takes Over Entertainment Weekly’s December Issue - November 19, 2017