Over the years, Marvel Comics has seen Clark Kent pop up in its comics. A jokey reference, having a major figure from a rival company appear to play the role of a reporter, he’s even been joined by Lois. It’s all unofficial and off the books, but it has led to the character getting his own fan Marvel reference entry.
Of course, that was when Marvel Comics was smaller and when they could probably get away with such things without concern from lawyers. But they wouldn’t do it in the Marvel movies would they? I mean… would they?
Maybe they would. Check this possible cameo as spotted by Bleeding Cool reader Jeremy and not picked up on by anyone since from Marvel’s first Avengers movie. He’s got a point, don’t you think?
- DC Comics Has Revealed A Universe Where Everyone Is Genderflipped – Including Selina Kyle (METAL Spoilers) - October 18, 2017
- Did Stark Just Unmask Peter Parker To The World Again? Seriously? - October 18, 2017
- So Maybe Wonder Woman Wasn’t The Worst Mother – But Then Superman Was A Terrible Step-Dad (Justice League #31 Spoilers) - October 18, 2017
- Strangers In Paradise XXV Confirmed For January 2018 From Terry Moore - October 18, 2017
- From Secret Empire To Marvel Legacy – Secret Warriors #7, Guardians #12, Iron Man #593, Hulk #709, Champions #13, Luke Cage #166, Monsters Unleashed #7, Venom #156, Cable #150, Spider-Gwen #25 And Thor #700 - October 18, 2017