Over the years, Marvel Comics has seen Clark Kent pop up in its comics. A jokey reference, having a major figure from a rival company appear to play the role of a reporter, he’s even been joined by Lois. It’s all unofficial and off the books, but it has led to the character getting his own fan Marvel reference entry.
Of course, that was when Marvel Comics was smaller and when they could probably get away with such things without concern from lawyers. But they wouldn’t do it in the Marvel movies would they? I mean… would they?
Maybe they would. Check this possible cameo as spotted by Bleeding Cool reader Jeremy and not picked up on by anyone since from Marvel’s first Avengers movie. He’s got a point, don’t you think?
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018
- More Action Comics #1000 Covers from Jim Lee, Olivier Coipel, Dave Dorman, and Felipe Massafera - March 23, 2018
- Marvel Uses Father’s Day to Promote Marvel Rising and Marvel Super Hero Adventures - March 23, 2018
- Sneak Peek at The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: The Tempest from WonderCon 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Only the First Printing of DC Nation #0 Will Be 25 Cents - March 23, 2018