Over the years, Marvel Comics has seen Clark Kent pop up in its comics. A jokey reference, having a major figure from a rival company appear to play the role of a reporter, he’s even been joined by Lois. It’s all unofficial and off the books, but it has led to the character getting his own fan Marvel reference entry.
Of course, that was when Marvel Comics was smaller and when they could probably get away with such things without concern from lawyers. But they wouldn’t do it in the Marvel movies would they? I mean… would they?
Maybe they would. Check this possible cameo as spotted by Bleeding Cool reader Jeremy and not picked up on by anyone since from Marvel’s first Avengers movie. He’s got a point, don’t you think?
- The Walking Dead #175 Lurches to the Top of Advance Reorders - December 15, 2017
- Pie, Mash, and Comic Shop Piecaramaba! Opens Second Store in Southampton - December 15, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Gets 1st and 2nd Place in November 2017 Charts as DC Sells More Comics, but Marvel Makes More Money - December 15, 2017
- Marvel Comics Teases Surprises for Venom’s 30th Anniversary - December 15, 2017
- What Will Fox/Disney Deal Mean for Firefly, Angel, Buffy, Aliens and Predator? - December 15, 2017