Over the years, Marvel Comics has seen Clark Kent pop up in its comics. A jokey reference, having a major figure from a rival company appear to play the role of a reporter, he’s even been joined by Lois. It’s all unofficial and off the books, but it has led to the character getting his own fan Marvel reference entry.
Of course, that was when Marvel Comics was smaller and when they could probably get away with such things without concern from lawyers. But they wouldn’t do it in the Marvel movies would they? I mean… would they?
Maybe they would. Check this possible cameo as spotted by Bleeding Cool reader Jeremy and not picked up on by anyone since from Marvel’s first Avengers movie. He’s got a point, don’t you think?
- Supergirl Season 4 to Debut TV’s First Transgender Superhero, Dreamer - July 21, 2018
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- The New Fantastic Four Big Bad Is… The Griever - July 21, 2018
- ComicsPRO Retailers React to Batman #50 Returnability - July 21, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane and Brannon Braga Making Books of Blood, a Clive Barker Horror Anthology TV Series for Hulu - July 21, 2018