Over the years, Marvel Comics has seen Clark Kent pop up in its comics. A jokey reference, having a major figure from a rival company appear to play the role of a reporter, he’s even been joined by Lois. It’s all unofficial and off the books, but it has led to the character getting his own fan Marvel reference entry.
Of course, that was when Marvel Comics was smaller and when they could probably get away with such things without concern from lawyers. But they wouldn’t do it in the Marvel movies would they? I mean… would they?
Maybe they would. Check this possible cameo as spotted by Bleeding Cool reader Jeremy and not picked up on by anyone since from Marvel’s first Avengers movie. He’s got a point, don’t you think?
- Jenny Finn From Mike Mignola And Troy Nixey Returns In Dark Horse’s November 2017 Solicits - August 16, 2017
- The Who’s Who Of The Valiant Universe In Divinity #0 - August 16, 2017
- More Demonstrations As To How Marvel Legacy Came Up With Their Numbers - August 16, 2017
- Second Prints For Metal #1, Mister Miracle #1, Totally Awesome Hulk #22, Captain America #25 And Generations: Thors - August 16, 2017
- Official Pepe The Frog Enamel Pins Coming To Comic Stores In October – What Could Go Wrong? - August 16, 2017