As we’ve mentioned a couple times this week, Friday The 13th: The Game is going to be getting some new updates that include content with new Jason kills and removing most of the options for team killing. But fan speculation over a new tweet is pointing to the possible addition of a new character. The tweet in question was posted yesterday morning, here’s a look at it for yourself.
— Friday the 13th Game (@Friday13thGame) August 11, 2017
The current theory to the blue dot is that we may be getting Pamela Voorhees as a character in the game, due in part to her blue sweater which she wore as the original killer in the first film. There’s also a thought that it could represent Roy Burns from Friday the 13th: A New Beginning, but that’s a bit of a stretch.
Just speculating ourselves, we don’t believe Pamela is correct. Simply due to the fact that she was a very specific kind of killer and would not fit into the camp counselor role with the others, and you can’t really redesign the killing mechanics around her without changing many dynamics of the gameplay. (Gonna be a tad hard to believe a middle-aged woman was picking up teenagers and punching their heads off the torso.) Whatever the case may be, it would be nice to see some new faces in the mix of counselor options.
- 'Friday The 13th: The Game' Gets A "Camp Map" To Updates
- Details Coming Out About 'Friday The 13th' Counselor Clothing Update
- Single Player Mode In 'Friday The 13th' Has Been Delayed
- 'Friday The 13th' Launches A New Site & New Game Details
- Emotes And New Maps On The Way For 'Friday The 13th'
- Team Killing Almost Totally Eliminated From 'Friday The 13th'
- 'Friday The 13th' Devs Working On New Kills With Mocap
- Microsoft Store Mistakenly Offers Exclusive 'Friday The 13th' Skin Promised To Kickstarter Backers
- Finally, At Long Last, 'Friday The 13th' Gets An Xbox Patch
- VIZ Media Gets Distribution Rights to Castlevania’s Animated Series - July 21, 2018
- Several Overwatch League Players to Attend Olympic Committee Esports Summit - July 21, 2018
- Mega Man: Fully Charged Receives a Trailer and Debut Date - July 21, 2018
- Epic Games Explains Why Playground LTM Was Having Issues in Fortnite - July 21, 2018
- Hasbro and Blizzard Come Together for Overwatch Reaper Nerf Gun [SDCC] - July 21, 2018