Back in July, we all got news of the new series of graphic novels in DC Comics’ Earth One line, Green Lantern: Earth One by Corinna Bechko and Gabriel Hardman:
“The book will see Hal Jordan revamped as a scientist and astronaut who finds a power ring and sets off to restore the Green Lantern Corps, which were long-ago extinguished by The Manhunters.”
Courtesy of Amazon, we now have a lot more information:
“Hal Jordan yearns for the thrill of discovery, but the days when astronaut and adventure were synonymous are long past. His gig prospecting asteroids for Ferris Galactic is less than fulfilling — but least he’s not on Earth, where technology and culture have stagnated. He might be a nobody, but he’s in space.
When Jordan finds a powerful ring, he also finds a destiny to live up to. There are worlds beyond his own, unlike anything he ever imagined. But revelation comes with a price: the Green Lantern Corps has fallen, long since murdered by ruthless killing machines known as Manhunters. The odds against reinstating the Corps are nearly impossible … but doing the impossible is exactly what an astronaut like Hal Jordan was trained to do.
From creator Gabriel Hardman, the critically acclaimed author of INVISIBLE REPUBLIC, comes a soaring new epic original graphic novel in the tradition of the best-selling WONDER WOMAN: EARTH ONE VOL. 1 by Grant Morrison and BATMAN: EARTH ONE VOL. 1 by Geoff Johns! GREEN LANTERN: EARTH ONE VOL. 1 is a radical look at the Lantern mythology and a great entry point for new readers.”
- Gabriel Hardman Swears Off Commissions After Confronting Unauthorized Print Seller At NYCC
- Action Comics #1000 Exclusive Covers From Dan Jurgens, Curt Swan, Francesco Mattina and Tyler Kirkham - March 20, 2018
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018