Starbreeze Studios together with developer Behaviour Interactive, are today releasing a brand-new add-on for Dead by Daylight titled “Charity Case”, which is available in the Humble Store and Steam. The Charity Case DLC includes 26 cosmetic items, created by dedicated Dead by Daylight broadcasters, and contains items both for Survivors and Killers. So now everyone is able to wear their own favourite outfit.
20 of the items are brand new and 6 are previously released exclusive items from old friends. All profits from the sale of this DLC will go to the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation. Which is a suitably prescient charitable donation, when you consider the ramifications of having an asymmetrical horror game. It also fits in pretty well with Behavior Interactive’s overall design process and name.
So, really, this is pretty fitting. And while the DLC is just vanity items, they’re vanity items for a good cause. Which somehow makes them a lot cooler.
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer horror game in which one crazed murderer hunts down four friends through a terrifying nightmare. Players take on the role of both killer and survivors in a deadly game of cat and mouse. It’s a Mature Gamer take on the thrills of Hide & Seek. Dead by Daylight is out now and available on Steam, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Dead by Daylight has already sold more than 1.8 million copies on the digital distribution platform Steam and has become an instant favorite with streamers on Twitch and other streaming platforms. It also did a hell of a lot for Starbreeze Studios yearly earnings last year because players just cannot get enough of it.
Today’s dev update #64 is below.
- Freddy Krueger Officially Teased As Next 'Dead By Daylight' Killer
- Leatherface Joins The Killer Roster Of 'Dead By Daylight'
- BC On Twitch: We Attempt FFXIV’s The Royal City Of Rabanastre Raid - October 17, 2017
- Dark Corner Has Launched A VR Horror App For Curated Horror Content - October 17, 2017
- Fruit Ninja Is Getting A Board Game Adaptation Thanks To Kickstarter - October 17, 2017
- Activision Has Patented A Matchmaking Algorithm Designed To Make You Spend Money - October 17, 2017
- Anime-Inspired VR Adventure Game Overturn Has An Exciting New Trailer - October 17, 2017