If you haven’t been dealing with team killing in Friday The 13th: The Game, I would argue that you’re either not really playing it, or you’re one of the people who team kill. If you’re not aware of what team killing is, it’s when someone on your side decides that they don’t want you to win and will shoot you dead during the match. Sadly, it has become almost fashionable to kill off someone just before the timer runs out, or kill them to get in a car, or kill them just before they reach the cops because… fuck it! The devs aren’t going to do anything about it, right? Well, turns out, the devs have been concentrating almost entirely on this while they were trying to get the Xbox One version to work.
The latest update to Friday The 13th has been finalized and will be unleashed onto the public shortly, as the devs indicated in the game’s subreddit yesterday evening. However, not everything is as cut and dry. There’s still some issues you’ll have to look out for. First, TK will be removed from public matches, however, cars can still kill people and traps can still hurt and kill others, but no XP penalty loss will hit the trap placer. TK is still allowed in private matches, primarily because the people setting those up know each other and it’s usually fair game for house rules.
Of course, much like any trolls or griefers, people will find new ways to be jerks. There’s still no patch that prevents people from hanging out on the roof of buildings if you can hack your way up there, and sending Jason to the moon still works if you hit Jason at the right time during a firecracker set. No official date was given for the patch, so keep an eye out for it, or just take some time away from the game if you’re not enjoying it while unfriendlies still troll you for hours.
- Details Coming Out About 'Friday The 13th' Counselor Clothing Update
- Single Player Mode In 'Friday The 13th' Has Been Delayed
- 'Friday The 13th' Launches A New Site & New Game Details
- Cryptic Tweet May Be Signaling A New 'Friday The 13th' Character
- Emotes And New Maps On The Way For 'Friday The 13th'
- 'Friday The 13th' Devs Working On New Kills With Mocap
- Microsoft Store Mistakenly Offers Exclusive 'Friday The 13th' Skin Promised To Kickstarter Backers
- Finally, At Long Last, 'Friday The 13th' Gets An Xbox Patch
- Devs Give A Quick Update To 'Friday The 13th' Progress On Xbox One
- New Easter Eggs On The Way For 'Friday the 13th: The Game'
- NieR: Automata Sends Out A More Truthful Letter About GOTY Ballots - December 12, 2017
- Carrying My Switch In Style: We Review WaterField’s Arcade Gaming Case - December 12, 2017
- Cloud Finally Added To The Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Roster - December 11, 2017
- A Look At The Full Roster For Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - December 11, 2017
- The Atari Box Will Be Available for Pre-Order This Week - December 11, 2017