It was an awful film, It was a worse Netflix show. Is it third time the charm? Boom! Studios, Enter These Dark Woods, and Creative Licensing say they are proud to announce the Wet Hot American Summer original graphic novel, arriving in stores next June. Set in between the film and the Netflix prequel it will allegedly be in franchise continuity.
The original sex comedy starred Janeane Garofalo, David Hyde Pierce, Paul Rudd, Amy Poehler, Bradley Cooper, Elizabeth Banks, Molly Shannon, and many others. It was written by Michael Showalter (The Big Sick, Hello My Name Is Doris) and David Wain (Role Models, Wanderlust) and directed by Wain. The Netflix series, Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, was released in Summer 2015, and a follow-up Netflix series, Wet Hot American Summer: 10 Years Later, was released this summer.
Obviously I watched it. But then again, I just watched Mrs Brown’s Boys: D’Movie, so that’s not much of a measure of anything.
- Universal FanCon of Baltimore 2018 Suddenly Postponed, One Week Before Event - April 20, 2018
- Gideon Falls, Power Rangers, Her Infernal Descent, and Sonic Get Multiple Printings - April 20, 2018
- What Happened to Grant Morrison, Frank Quitely, and Doug Mahnke on Action Comics #1000? - April 20, 2018
- Matt Fraction… Not on Jimmy Olsen? DC Fresh Stop? - April 20, 2018
- David F. Walker on a Flash Comic? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018