It was an awful film, It was a worse Netflix show. Is it third time the charm? Boom! Studios, Enter These Dark Woods, and Creative Licensing say they are proud to announce the Wet Hot American Summer original graphic novel, arriving in stores next June. Set in between the film and the Netflix prequel it will allegedly be in franchise continuity.
The original sex comedy starred Janeane Garofalo, David Hyde Pierce, Paul Rudd, Amy Poehler, Bradley Cooper, Elizabeth Banks, Molly Shannon, and many others. It was written by Michael Showalter (The Big Sick, Hello My Name Is Doris) and David Wain (Role Models, Wanderlust) and directed by Wain. The Netflix series, Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, was released in Summer 2015, and a follow-up Netflix series, Wet Hot American Summer: 10 Years Later, was released this summer.
Obviously I watched it. But then again, I just watched Mrs Brown’s Boys: D’Movie, so that’s not much of a measure of anything.
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018
- Street Fighter’s Jeffrey ‘Chamba’ Cruz Launches RandomVeus ODC in January - October 21, 2018