It was an awful film, It was a worse Netflix show. Is it third time the charm? Boom! Studios, Enter These Dark Woods, and Creative Licensing say they are proud to announce the Wet Hot American Summer original graphic novel, arriving in stores next June. Set in between the film and the Netflix prequel it will allegedly be in franchise continuity.
The original sex comedy starred Janeane Garofalo, David Hyde Pierce, Paul Rudd, Amy Poehler, Bradley Cooper, Elizabeth Banks, Molly Shannon, and many others. It was written by Michael Showalter (The Big Sick, Hello My Name Is Doris) and David Wain (Role Models, Wanderlust) and directed by Wain. The Netflix series, Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, was released in Summer 2015, and a follow-up Netflix series, Wet Hot American Summer: 10 Years Later, was released this summer.
Obviously I watched it. But then again, I just watched Mrs Brown’s Boys: D’Movie, so that’s not much of a measure of anything.
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018