It was an awful film, It was a worse Netflix show. Is it third time the charm? Boom! Studios, Enter These Dark Woods, and Creative Licensing say they are proud to announce the Wet Hot American Summer original graphic novel, arriving in stores next June. Set in between the film and the Netflix prequel it will allegedly be in franchise continuity.
The original sex comedy starred Janeane Garofalo, David Hyde Pierce, Paul Rudd, Amy Poehler, Bradley Cooper, Elizabeth Banks, Molly Shannon, and many others. It was written by Michael Showalter (The Big Sick, Hello My Name Is Doris) and David Wain (Role Models, Wanderlust) and directed by Wain. The Netflix series, Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, was released in Summer 2015, and a follow-up Netflix series, Wet Hot American Summer: 10 Years Later, was released this summer.
Obviously I watched it. But then again, I just watched Mrs Brown’s Boys: D’Movie, so that’s not much of a measure of anything.
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017
- Geoff Johns Is Leaving The Country For The Release Of Doomsday Clock - November 18, 2017
- America’s New Cultural Invasion Is Manhwa, Korean Webcomics - November 18, 2017
- Silver Sprocket Signs Distro Deal With Devil – Otherwise Known As Diamond Comic Distributors - November 18, 2017
- Dark Horse Launces Buffy Spinoff ‘Giles’ By Joss Whedon, Erika Alexander, And Jon Lam In February 2018 Solicits - November 18, 2017