Beau Smith will be doing his best Stan Lee imitation and if you’re watching tonight’s new episode of Wynonna Earp on SYFY at 10 PM, you can see it. The creator of the comic series will be doing a quick cameo in the ninth episode of the second season called Forever Never Mind. The episode is written by Alexandra Zarowny and directed by Ron Murphy.
The show stars Melanie Scrofano as Wynonna Earp, Shamier Anderson as Agent Dolls, Tim Rozon as Doc Holiday, Dominique Provost-Chalkley as Waverly Earp and Katherine Barrell as Nicole Haught. The synopsis for the episode reads: Doc must make an impossible choice. Waverly makes a new friend but is terrorized by an old one.
Wynonna is a descendant of the late Wyatt Earp and an agent for the little known Monster Squad within the US Marshals. The character has taken on such supernatural threats as Raduk, Eater of the Dead, an Egypetian Mafia’s mummy hitman and a trailer-park vampire named Bobo Del Rey who is pushing a drug called Hemo. Plus there are Hillbilly Gremlins and Zombie Mailmen… so she keeps busy. The comic was originally published in 1997 by Image, but moved to IDW in 2003 where four more series were done.
So tune in tonight and keep your eye out for Beau.
- Cadavers #1 Review: An Interesting And Relevant New Concept
- Blake Bortles Performance Puts Starting Job In Jeopardy - August 18, 2017
- It’s Batman Vs Batman Beyond In Latest DC Versus - August 18, 2017
- Broken Lizard’s Super Troopers 2 Gets A Release Date - August 18, 2017
- Get Excited For The Curb Your Enthusiasm Teaser Trailer - August 18, 2017
- Vulture Vs Spidey In Clip From New Marvel’s Spider-Man Animated Series - August 18, 2017