Beau Smith will be doing his best Stan Lee imitation and if you’re watching tonight’s new episode of Wynonna Earp on SYFY at 10 PM, you can see it. The creator of the comic series will be doing a quick cameo in the ninth episode of the second season called Forever Never Mind. The episode is written by Alexandra Zarowny and directed by Ron Murphy.
The show stars Melanie Scrofano as Wynonna Earp, Shamier Anderson as Agent Dolls, Tim Rozon as Doc Holiday, Dominique Provost-Chalkley as Waverly Earp and Katherine Barrell as Nicole Haught. The synopsis for the episode reads: Doc must make an impossible choice. Waverly makes a new friend but is terrorized by an old one.
Wynonna is a descendant of the late Wyatt Earp and an agent for the little known Monster Squad within the US Marshals. The character has taken on such supernatural threats as Raduk, Eater of the Dead, an Egypetian Mafia’s mummy hitman and a trailer-park vampire named Bobo Del Rey who is pushing a drug called Hemo. Plus there are Hillbilly Gremlins and Zombie Mailmen… so she keeps busy. The comic was originally published in 1997 by Image, but moved to IDW in 2003 where four more series were done.
So tune in tonight and keep your eye out for Beau.
- Cadavers #1 Review: An Interesting And Relevant New Concept
- Exclusive Look Inside Bryan Talbot’s Grandville: Force Majeure - October 16, 2017
- Kevin Nowlan Shares His Process Art For The Shadow/Batman #4 Cover - October 16, 2017
- Echo Kellum On Curtis Holt’s Journey To Being Mr. Terrific - October 16, 2017
- CW Seed Releases New Freedom Fighters: The Ray Promo Art - October 16, 2017
- Supergirl Season 3: Psi Is A More Powerful Telepath Than J’onn J’onzz - October 16, 2017