Last week I went to San Diego Comic-Con just so I could drink with my best friend forever, Rich Henn. OK, that’s not exactly true. I went to see people I normally don’t see. One of those people just happens to be my college pal Katy Rex, editor and writer (Kim & Kim)!
We sat down with Katy on Saturday evening to talk about her upcoming projects, which may involve a wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey machine. Join us now as we embark on our most exciting Barzinga yet!
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018