Last week I went to San Diego Comic-Con just so I could drink with my best friend forever, Rich Henn. OK, that’s not exactly true. I went to see people I normally don’t see. One of those people just happens to be my college pal Katy Rex, editor and writer (Kim & Kim)!
We sat down with Katy on Saturday evening to talk about her upcoming projects, which may involve a wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey machine. Join us now as we embark on our most exciting Barzinga yet!
- Nerd Food: This Lady and the Tramp Bento Box is Too Cute! - March 22, 2018
- Nerd Food: Okonomiyaki Taro Japanese Snacks - March 22, 2018
- Can’t Make it to a Disney Park for a RunDisney Race? Run a Virtual One! - March 22, 2018
- These New Pandora Beads Are Perfect for Your Disney Charm Bracelet - March 22, 2018
- Imagineering Gives a Special Look at the Updated ‘Golden Dream’ Anthem - March 21, 2018