Last week I went to San Diego Comic-Con just so I could drink with my best friend forever, Rich Henn. OK, that’s not exactly true. I went to see people I normally don’t see. One of those people just happens to be my college pal Katy Rex, editor and writer (Kim & Kim)!
We sat down with Katy on Saturday evening to talk about her upcoming projects, which may involve a wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey machine. Join us now as we embark on our most exciting Barzinga yet!
- Nerd Home: Sailor Moon Wax Melts From Starnigh Industries! - October 20, 2017
- Nerd Food: Is Pillsbury’s Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Any Good? - October 20, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Sounds Of Terror! For Halloween - October 20, 2017
- Craft Beer And More At BaseLine Tap House Inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios - October 20, 2017
- Disney’s California Adventure Is Celebrating Families With Coco - October 19, 2017