Last week I went to San Diego Comic-Con just so I could drink with my best friend forever, Rich Henn. OK, that’s not exactly true. I went to see people I normally don’t see. One of those people just happens to be my college pal Katy Rex, editor and writer (Kim & Kim)!
We sat down with Katy on Saturday evening to talk about her upcoming projects, which may involve a wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey machine. Join us now as we embark on our most exciting Barzinga yet!
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Hotel Shines This Holiday Season! - December 10, 2017
- Nerd Food: The Grand Floridian Gingerbread House - December 10, 2017
- Nerd Food: Dark Chocolate Gingerbread Mickey - December 10, 2017
- Pictures from Disney’s Animal Kingdom During the Holiday Season - December 10, 2017
- Nerd Food: Satu’li Canteen Inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom - December 9, 2017