From Bleeding Cool reporter Will Romine:
San Diego Comic-Con is many thing to everyone. For some, it’s an opportunity to fill that hole in their action figure collection with an exclusive. For others, it’s a chance to meet your favorite comic creator. And then there’s this guy:
I saw a few of these posters at the crosswalk between the convention center and The Gaslamp District. At first, I thought it was marketing for War for the Planet of the Apes, but it seemed too subtle and unprofessional. Then it dawned on me. For some reason or another, the owner of this number must have did something terrible to the guy who printed this poster. When I called, the voicemail box was full, but for five glorious days, this man must have been receiving hundreds of phone calls. This could also be a viral marketing campaign for a local business. I guess we’ll never know. If any of you call this number and get through, let us know!
- Before They Were ‘Gods’: Our Halloween Edition With Ricky Whittle - October 19, 2017
- Bellevue: WGN America Releases Trailer For Anna Paquin Crime Drama - October 19, 2017
- A BC October: Tales From Terror-Vision! ‘Murder In Small Town X’ (2001) - October 19, 2017
- Fuller And Green Discuss American Gods, Representation, And Season 2 - October 19, 2017
- The First: Oded Fehr, James Ransone Join Hulu’s Mars Mission Series - October 19, 2017