Janel Smith writes from San Diego Comic-Con.
Two days ago MGM announced the return of Stargate as Stargate Origins, a new web series available on stargatecommand.co. The 10 episodes will be around 10 minutes long each. The series will follow Catherine Langford from the original Stargate movie and her adventures.
At San Diego Comic-Con, they had questions to answer.
The fans in the room were clearly excited to have more Stargate in their lives and the resource of the new website but many questions that remained unanswered. The show takes place after the discovery of the gate in 1928, however they never found the DHD which is the dialing device for the gate and it took them a while to make one. It doesn’t seem like they will be able to travel through the Stargate in the show unless they found a work around that was not mentioned, so how exactly will the show work since gatetravel is the centerpiece of the series?
It was also mentioned that if the series goes well that we may get the origin stories of other characters from the lore. Hopefully we will get to see the early lives of many of our favorite characters.
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018
- Recoloured Poison Ivy Cover From Heroes In Crisis #7 Solicitations - December 15, 2018