Breaking from San Diego Comic Con, in a bit wherein Michael Pena and Paul Rudd were badly explaining the Marvel Cinematic Universe alongside Chris Hardwick, it was revealed that the former two were explaining the story to Michelle Pfeiffer of Scarface and Batman: Returns fame. She will be playing Janet van Dyne, the original Wasp, in Marvel’s upcoming Ant-Man and the Wasp film.
It was long suspected that Janet van Dyne would appear after the open-ended finale in regards to her story in Ant-Man. Now we know for sure that she will be in this film, likely to have a reunion with husband Hank Pym, played by Michael Douglas.
Here is an excerpt from the live blog:
“Super-host Chris Hardwick is moderating the panel. The show starts with a video of Ant-Man and The Wasp stars Paul Rudd and Michael Pena recounting the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe with humorously wrong pictures accompanying as a gag. Chris Evans as Johnny Storm instead of Cap. David Hasselhoff as Nick Fury. They’re revealed to be telling the story to Michelle Pfeiffer, who is playing Janet Van Dyne in the movie!”
More cast announcements are on the way, and check right back here to hear them as they arrive.
- Marvel Legacy – Iron Fist #73 Review: Fists, Claws, And Tentacles - September 19, 2017
- Marvel Legacy – Venom #155 Review: Bagley And Brains - September 19, 2017
- HBO Europe Greenlights Its First Scandinavian Original Series - September 19, 2017
- Marvel Legacy ‘Jessica Jones’ #13 Review: Purple 2- Electric Purple Dude - September 18, 2017
- Marvel Legacy ‘Spirits of Vengeance’ #1 Review- Fire And Brimstone - September 18, 2017