Steven Universe: Save the Light dropped its first official gameplay trailer today at San Diego Comic Con. The new trailer unveiled new and returning characters and showed off some of the “fusion characters” that will be available in battle.
While the upcoming action RPG from Cartoon Network still hasn’t revealed its main villain, the trailer does spotlight a new gem exclusive to the game, named Squaridot. Squaridot can be seen in the new footage defending the Great North in a spherical attack drone.
Peridot was also revealed as a playable character, shown constructing a toaster turret during one of Save the Light’s turn-based battles. Some of the fusion characters available in combat include Stevonnie (Steven and Connie), Opal (Amethyst and Pearl) and Sardonyx (Garnet and Pearl).
And if that’s not enough Steven Universe for you, Cartoon Network also announced a special live performance of the track Stronger Than You at the Horton Plaza in San Diego on Sunday, July 23. The “sing-along experience” will celebrate the newly announced vinyl for Steven Universe Soundtrack: Volume 1. Fans who attend have the chance to be included in the official music video.
You can preorder the Steven Universe Soundtrack: Volume 1 vinyl from iam8bit. Steven Universe: Save the Light is headed to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this fall. It is a sequel to 2015’s Attack the Light which hit on mobile.
- Xbox Wireless Adapter Delayed Until Early 2018
- Estelle Performs 'Steven Universe' Song To Celebrate New Album
- PlayStation Plus Is Going Up In Price In Europe
- Ubisoft Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Anno 1602 with a Free Download - December 17, 2018
- Christmas is Coming to EVE Online with the Permafrost Event - December 17, 2018
- Alfonso Ribeiro is Suing Fortnite for Stealing His “Carlton” Dance - December 17, 2018
- Polish Analysts Expect a Q4 2019 Release for Cyberpunk 2077 - December 17, 2018
- Testing Google’s Project Stream will Get You AC Odyssey For Free - December 17, 2018