DC Comics SVP John Cunningham told retailers at San Diego Comic-Con all sorts of stuff today, and offered some news on special days for folks to look forward to.
The previously announced Batman Day for 2017, in which all sorts of promotions are arranged around Batman, Batman comics and merchandise will still be on the 23rd of September. But for her 25th Anniversary, it will be more like Harley Quinn Day, as she will take over the whole thing.
For the first time in November 2017, with a certain film on the way, we’ll have a Justice League Day, with similar promotional opportunities.
And for those stores happy to pay for publisher’s branding activities, DC Neon Logo signs will be available to purchase — one per store — in the March Previews guide.
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018
- SCOOP: Jeff Lemire to Create Black Hammer Crossover With DC Comics Characters - December 13, 2018
- The Green Lantern #1, Heroes In Crisis #2 and Ogre #1 Get Second Printings - December 13, 2018
- DC Comics to Make Brian Bendis, David Walker and Jamal Campbell’s Naomi #1 Fully Returnable - December 13, 2018