DC Comics SVP John Cunningham told retailers at San Diego Comic-Con all sorts of stuff today, and offered some news on special days for folks to look forward to.
The previously announced Batman Day for 2017, in which all sorts of promotions are arranged around Batman, Batman comics and merchandise will still be on the 23rd of September. But for her 25th Anniversary, it will be more like Harley Quinn Day, as she will take over the whole thing.
For the first time in November 2017, with a certain film on the way, we’ll have a Justice League Day, with similar promotional opportunities.
And for those stores happy to pay for publisher’s branding activities, DC Neon Logo signs will be available to purchase — one per store — in the March Previews guide.
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018