Bleeding Cool reporter Marilyn Weiss writes:
Attending San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) can be an overwhelming and scary experience. But don’t worry! The creators of Dream Daddy have sent some dreamy dads to dole out some worldly advice.
Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator was released yesterday on Steam, with the goal of the game being to meet and romance other hot dads.
I stopped by their Dad Advice Booth to say hi and see what I could learn from these dads. Initially they offered to teach me how to change a tire, but I proudly said that I already knew how.
So what advice did the dads have to offer SDCC-goers?
“Always carry a fidget spinner and wear your hat sideways to blend in with the kids.”
“No line is worth waiting more than 40 minutes in.”
“Internalized misogyny is a blight on society.”
The dads will be on the Martin Luther King Promenade today offering advice and tomorrow assisting with cosplay repair throughout the day.
- She-Ra, Trollhunters and More Set for Netflix, DreamWorks Series - December 12, 2017
- Fugees’ Pras Michel Developing NYPD “Hip-Hop Cops” Series - December 12, 2017
- Happy! Scores Big Numbers for Syfy with Series Debut - December 12, 2017
- NBC Picks up Chris Hardwick’s Scripted Comedy Natural History - December 12, 2017
- The Frankenstein Chronicles: Netflix Nabs Rights to Sean Bean Series - December 12, 2017