Bleeding Cool reporter Marilyn Weiss writes:
Attending San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) can be an overwhelming and scary experience. But don’t worry! The creators of Dream Daddy have sent some dreamy dads to dole out some worldly advice.
Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator was released yesterday on Steam, with the goal of the game being to meet and romance other hot dads.
I stopped by their Dad Advice Booth to say hi and see what I could learn from these dads. Initially they offered to teach me how to change a tire, but I proudly said that I already knew how.
So what advice did the dads have to offer SDCC-goers?
“Always carry a fidget spinner and wear your hat sideways to blend in with the kids.”
“No line is worth waiting more than 40 minutes in.”
“Internalized misogyny is a blight on society.”
The dads will be on the Martin Luther King Promenade today offering advice and tomorrow assisting with cosplay repair throughout the day.
- Astro City: FreemantleMedia Secures TV Series Rights, Co-Creator Kurt Busiek to Pen Pilot - March 23, 2018
- Rick and Morty’s Dan Harmon, Justin Roiland: Squanchy Negotiations Delaying Season 4 - March 23, 2018
- A.P. Bio Episode 7 ‘Selling Out’ Review: I Am Jack’s Pocket Smiles - March 22, 2018
- Impulse: Doug Liman Jumps Back to the ‘Jumper’ Universe in YouTube Red Teaser - March 22, 2018
- Netflix News: Tiffany Haddish, Jeff Goldblum Join Seth Rogen’s Hilarity for Charity; The Rain to Fall in May - March 22, 2018