Bleeding Cool reporter Marilyn Weiss writes:
Attending San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) can be an overwhelming and scary experience. But don’t worry! The creators of Dream Daddy have sent some dreamy dads to dole out some worldly advice.
Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator was released yesterday on Steam, with the goal of the game being to meet and romance other hot dads.
I stopped by their Dad Advice Booth to say hi and see what I could learn from these dads. Initially they offered to teach me how to change a tire, but I proudly said that I already knew how.
So what advice did the dads have to offer SDCC-goers?
“Always carry a fidget spinner and wear your hat sideways to blend in with the kids.”
“No line is worth waiting more than 40 minutes in.”
“Internalized misogyny is a blight on society.”
The dads will be on the Martin Luther King Promenade today offering advice and tomorrow assisting with cosplay repair throughout the day.
- ‘Maniac’: Netflix Taps Justin Theroux For Emma Stone-Jonah Hill Series - August 17, 2017
- Marvel Studios Week: Cinemark XD Offers 11 Films For $5 Each - August 17, 2017
- ‘The Crossing’: ABC Casts Melinda McGraw In Key Recurring Role - August 17, 2017
- Shawn Mendes To Kick Off Return Of ‘MTV Unplugged’ This Fall - August 17, 2017
- Joy Nash Takes Lead In AMC Dark Comedy-Drama Series ‘Dietland’ - August 17, 2017