Bleeding Cool reporter Marilyn Weiss writes:
Attending San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) can be an overwhelming and scary experience. But don’t worry! The creators of Dream Daddy have sent some dreamy dads to dole out some worldly advice.
Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator was released yesterday on Steam, with the goal of the game being to meet and romance other hot dads.
I stopped by their Dad Advice Booth to say hi and see what I could learn from these dads. Initially they offered to teach me how to change a tire, but I proudly said that I already knew how.
So what advice did the dads have to offer SDCC-goers?
“Always carry a fidget spinner and wear your hat sideways to blend in with the kids.”
“No line is worth waiting more than 40 minutes in.”
“Internalized misogyny is a blight on society.”
The dads will be on the Martin Luther King Promenade today offering advice and tomorrow assisting with cosplay repair throughout the day.
- A BC October: Tales From Terror-Vision! ‘Friday the 13th: The Series” - October 17, 2017
- ‘Cult’ Following E07: Bleeding Cool’s ‘American Horror Story’ LIVE-BLOG! - October 17, 2017
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult” E06 Recap: ‘This Is The Face Of True Love’ - October 17, 2017
- ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’ Duo Set Asian-American Basketball Comedy At CBS - October 17, 2017
- ‘School For Psychics’: CW Enrolls ‘Jane the Virgin’ Paul Sciarrotta’s Drama - October 17, 2017