Bleeding Cool reporter Marilyn Weiss writes:
Attending San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) can be an overwhelming and scary experience. But don’t worry! The creators of Dream Daddy have sent some dreamy dads to dole out some worldly advice.
Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator was released yesterday on Steam, with the goal of the game being to meet and romance other hot dads.
I stopped by their Dad Advice Booth to say hi and see what I could learn from these dads. Initially they offered to teach me how to change a tire, but I proudly said that I already knew how.
So what advice did the dads have to offer SDCC-goers?
“Always carry a fidget spinner and wear your hat sideways to blend in with the kids.”
“No line is worth waiting more than 40 minutes in.”
“Internalized misogyny is a blight on society.”
The dads will be on the Martin Luther King Promenade today offering advice and tomorrow assisting with cosplay repair throughout the day.
- Showtime Offers 10 Minute Preview of Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America?’ (WATCH HERE) - July 15, 2018
- Preacher Rewind 303: A Look Back at Bleeding Cool’s Thoughts on ‘Gonna Hurt’ - July 15, 2018
- ‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’ Season 13 Gets First Teaser, Key Art - July 13, 2018
- AMC Sets ‘Walking Dead’ Superfan Yvette Nicole Brown as Interim ‘Talking Dead’ Host - July 13, 2018
- Hulu’s ‘Castle Rock’ Has a Long History of Really Bad Things Happening There - July 13, 2018