One of the most popular pieces of merchandise I have picked up in San Diego Comic-Cons past were the Ugly doll/Hello Kitty mashup plush toys. I get the feeling they were just warming up. Hello Kitty meets Pac-Man! First we get Hello Kitty ♥ PAC-MAN, Hello Kitty themed update to the Pac-Man app available now as a free download on Google Play and the Apple App Store as well as limited edition merchandise.
And the San Diego Comic-Con exclusive merchandise features artwork that blends the classic arcade pixelated PAC-MAN look with the supercute iconography of Hello Kitty in a capsule collection of t-shirts, caps, socks, tote bags, pins, and a Hello Kitty ♥ PAC-MAN collectible figure set, all available at the BAIT Booth #5146, the Sanrio booth #4737 and at BAIT San Diego – located at 920 5th Ave, San Diego, 92101. There are more Hello Kitty ♥ PAC-MAN collaboration announcements in the fall.
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017