One of the most popular pieces of merchandise I have picked up in San Diego Comic-Cons past were the Ugly doll/Hello Kitty mashup plush toys. I get the feeling they were just warming up. Hello Kitty meets Pac-Man! First we get Hello Kitty ♥ PAC-MAN, Hello Kitty themed update to the Pac-Man app available now as a free download on Google Play and the Apple App Store as well as limited edition merchandise.
And the San Diego Comic-Con exclusive merchandise features artwork that blends the classic arcade pixelated PAC-MAN look with the supercute iconography of Hello Kitty in a capsule collection of t-shirts, caps, socks, tote bags, pins, and a Hello Kitty ♥ PAC-MAN collectible figure set, all available at the BAIT Booth #5146, the Sanrio booth #4737 and at BAIT San Diego – located at 920 5th Ave, San Diego, 92101. There are more Hello Kitty ♥ PAC-MAN collaboration announcements in the fall.
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018