One of the most popular pieces of merchandise I have picked up in San Diego Comic-Cons past were the Ugly doll/Hello Kitty mashup plush toys. I get the feeling they were just warming up. Hello Kitty meets Pac-Man! First we get Hello Kitty ♥ PAC-MAN, Hello Kitty themed update to the Pac-Man app available now as a free download on Google Play and the Apple App Store as well as limited edition merchandise.
And the San Diego Comic-Con exclusive merchandise features artwork that blends the classic arcade pixelated PAC-MAN look with the supercute iconography of Hello Kitty in a capsule collection of t-shirts, caps, socks, tote bags, pins, and a Hello Kitty ♥ PAC-MAN collectible figure set, all available at the BAIT Booth #5146, the Sanrio booth #4737 and at BAIT San Diego – located at 920 5th Ave, San Diego, 92101. There are more Hello Kitty ♥ PAC-MAN collaboration announcements in the fall.
- The Toys That Made Us Season 2, Episode 4: Hello Kitty and the Kawaii Invasion
- Bandai Namco To Give '.hack//G.U. Last Recode' A Physical Edition
- Swag from the Diamond Retailer Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Star Rachel Bloom is Coming to Equestria [SDCC] - July 20, 2018
- Batman Back in the Bat-Trunks Over His Broken Heart - July 20, 2018
- DC Confirms Pete Tomasi on Detective Comics with Doug Mahnke from #994 - July 20, 2018
- Boom! Studios: Shouting About Joss Whedon’s Firefly and Holo Cover Power Rangers - July 20, 2018