One of the most popular pieces of merchandise I have picked up in San Diego Comic-Cons past were the Ugly doll/Hello Kitty mashup plush toys. I get the feeling they were just warming up. Hello Kitty meets Pac-Man! First we get Hello Kitty ♥ PAC-MAN, Hello Kitty themed update to the Pac-Man app available now as a free download on Google Play and the Apple App Store as well as limited edition merchandise.
And the San Diego Comic-Con exclusive merchandise features artwork that blends the classic arcade pixelated PAC-MAN look with the supercute iconography of Hello Kitty in a capsule collection of t-shirts, caps, socks, tote bags, pins, and a Hello Kitty ♥ PAC-MAN collectible figure set, all available at the BAIT Booth #5146, the Sanrio booth #4737 and at BAIT San Diego – located at 920 5th Ave, San Diego, 92101. There are more Hello Kitty ♥ PAC-MAN collaboration announcements in the fall.
- 30 DC Comics Covers For December From Frank Cho, Jenny Frison, JG Jones, Jim Lee And More - November 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Cover For Kamandi Challenge #12 - November 22, 2017
- Changes To Batman #38: Tom King And Travis Moore To Tell The Origin Of Bruce Wayne - November 22, 2017
- New Darkness, Cyber Force, Aphrodite V To Join New Witchblade In 2018 - November 22, 2017
- Black Friday Comic Store Deals For 2017: Part One - November 22, 2017